About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
IMAGINE BOOKING A HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW! WHAT A GREAT FEELING THAT WOULD BE! YOU WILL INSTANTLY FEEL RELAXED IN THIS WIDE WATERFRONT VISTA- This superb laid-back Broadbeach Waters waterfront property offers the peace & quiet place to enjoy your Gold Coast holiday or fantastic location for the Gold Coast Convention Centre.
This north facing Villa is located at the highly desirable central position of Broadbeach/Broadbeach Waters and is directly across the road from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, near Jupiters Casino,Dracular's Theatre Restaurant, Convention Centre, Our Golden Beaches and many restaurants, bars and cafes. All this makes 'Wide Water Vista" a great affordable Gold Coast holiday destination with tranquil water and skyline views. No car needed from this great location.
Amazing location! Your private Villa boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioned living and master with the bonus of a seperate kids dvd/reading/games area. Unwind on the large waterfront deck area and watch the boats go by or throw out a fishing line as many fish to be caught here. Out the back of the villa is a covered outdoor BBQ and second entertaining area. Wide Water Vista is not a brand new property however it provides a great waterfront relaxed central enviroment to enjoy what the Gold Coast has to offer at an affordable price.
Linen, Bath Towels & A Welcoming Pack of tea,coffee,milk, biscuits ect are included in the tarriff so all you have to do is to come and relax here and enjoy . This property is not a new property, it is very central to Broadbeach, clean & tidy making it a great place to stay.
Accommodation Features -
* Sleeps upto 6 guests - ideal for family holidays or convention centre conferences
* Free 10% discount voucher to Dracular's Theatre Restaurant
* Multiple outdoor covered and indoor living options
* Wide water vista equipped with outdoor dining & BBQ facilities
* Main Bedroom 1 - Ensuited with Queen Bed & Air-conditioning
* Bedroom 2 - QUEEN Size Bed & Ceiling Fans
* Bedroom 3 - Children's room with 2 single beds & Ceiling Fans
* Kids Separate Games/DVD/Reading Area
* Own Laundry with Washer & Outside Clothes Line
* Infants portable cot + High chair Available
* All linen and bath towels provided
* Basic First Aid Kit with local emergency contacts
* Complimentary BBQ & Gas Bottle
* Fully equipped Kitchen with Coffee Machine & Modern Appliances
* FREE Internet (WiFi), Kids DVD and reading books
* Covered Car Parking, however no car needed as everything on your doorstep
Complimentary Welcoming Basket
* Includes: Tea, Coffee Pods, Instant Coffee, Milk & Biscuits, Free 10% discount voucher to Dracular's Theatre Restaurant which provides a great night out
Glen Dobson / Emma Dobson
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!
WOW!!! Loved the house, loved the location!!! Close to shops, quick drive to Surfers
Paradise...and your very own paradise right in front of your doorstep!!! Best of both worlds :)
Theme parks were only 20-30 min away and we would come home and relax right in front of the water and the fishing was awesome...My 7yr old boasts on being a expert fisherman thanx to this place:)
Highly recommend this property, clean and spacious ...A family of 6 including 2 teenagers and this place was set out just perfectly we felt like it was made for family comfort..
Thank you for having us and hope to stay here again!!!
Great Family Holiday House!!
We will definitely stay here again! Amazing location, the outside is a little dated but the beautifully renovated interior is super comfortable and accomodating!
Thank you Jessica for being our guests, I am glad you enjoyed what is on offer and the amazing location. As they say you can't judge a book by its cover and I had a little chuckle to myself re the outside appearance of the building. Yes I would love to have it rendered and not have the older style blonde brick look but am grateful we have the best waterfront position available and once you get into the unit it is magnificent and tranquil. We hope we can accommodate you again. Talk soon, Emma
We really enjoyed out stay here - it is a quiet location and the house itself is lovely and clean inside
Thank you Cindy for being our guests, yes we too love this great waterfront location and only a quick stroll across to the magnificent Pacific Fair. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Kind Regards, Emma