This Penthouse Residence is located on the private top (6th) floor of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe, the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain resort in California.
Featuring a mid-mountain location at Northstar, Vail Resort's award winning north Lake Tahoe ski and summer resort, highlights include:
A 17,000 sq ft slope-side spa with treatments themed around water and woods
Extraordinary North Lake Tahoe dining in Manzanita featuring rustic California cuisine with mountain resort influences
A vibrant children’s program with interactive games, crafts and opportunities to connect with our mountain setting in meaningful ways
During the winter season, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe’s mid-mountain location provides for direct ski-in / ski-out access to Northstar California, consistently touted as one of the nation’s top family-friendly ski resorts. With a slopeside location on Northstar’s “Big Easy” run, the ski-in/ski-out access can be enjoyed by skiers and riders of any level. When you are ready for a day on the mountain, simply head down to mountain concierge where the ski valets will assist you with your boots and escort you to your skis and poles waiting on the slopes. Northstar offers world-class grooming and provides a plethora of family activities in the Village at Northstar accessed from the hotel by an intermountain gondola. At the heart of the Village is a 9,000 sq ft ice skating rink surrounded by cozy fire pits and a variety of options for shopping, dining and entertainment.
During the summer months, Northstar California offers a family-friendly playground with the region’s best mountain adventure. Families and their four-legged friends will love hiking the easy loop to Sawmill Lake.
Access to hiking, biking, fly fishing out our backdoor and water sports nearby on one of the nation’s largest and most cherished Alpine lakes.
After a day on the mountain, guests can gather around the fire pit with The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Marshmologist for complimentary s’mores, enjoy cocktails on the resort’s heated outdoor terrace or enjoy a game of bocce in the backyard.
Later in the evening, head down to the Village at Northstar where kids and kids at heart can take a loop around the roller skating rink, fly into the sky on the Bunge trampoline or create a stuffed animal at Bear Village located in the Villager Candle Shop.
The resort also offers a variety of activities and water sports on Lake Tahoe, just 15 minutes away with daily kayak and stand up paddle boarding excursions lead by the professional guides at Tahoe Adventure Company. Preferred tee times can be enjoyed at two nearby championship golf courses, Gray’s Crossing, certified as an Audubon International Gold Signature Sanctuary, and Old Greenwood, a Jack Nicklaus signature course.
Recent Accolades include:
AAA Five Diamond 2016, first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain resort in California
Forbes Four Star 2015
'Top 50 Ski Hotels' & Readers' Choice Award, Condé Nast Traveler, 2015
'The World's Best Hotels' 2015 Travel+Leisure
No. 2, 'America's Best Lake Hotels' Travel+Leisure
'Best Hotels in the USA' & 'Best Hotel in Lake Tahoe', U.S. News
Our unit sits on the end facing the mountain and pool and spa area. The penthouse is on the very quiet top floor (6th) with beautiful views of the mountain and portions of the resort.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Penthouse includes daily housekeeping, and features:
• Beautifully appointed accommodations for a maximum of six guests including two Master Suites each with king bed, private bathroom, flat screen TVs, walk in closet & slope front balcony, and one guest bedroom featuring a queen bed, TV and a bathroom with shower across the hall. One master features a stone faced gas fireplace.
• The two master bathrooms feature extensive tile & granite, two sinks, deep whirlpool Kohler tubs, and heated floors and multi nozzle showers.
• Luxury kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator and wine chiller, Wolf range, oven and convection microwave with second wall mounted Wolf oven, espresso machine, Miele dishwasher, purified drinking water dispenser with instant hot water, and granite countertops. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a Nespresso coffee machine with complementary coffee pods, blender and toaster, and comprehensive cookware, dishware, flatware & glassware.
• Living room/Dining room features beautiful hardwood wood floors, floor to ceiling windows and includes dining for six with additional counter seating for four.
• Premium entertainment package includes: Four flat screen HDTVs, premium cable TV with over 150 channels including HBO, Showtime, ESPN and more, TIVO with streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime movies & shows in the living room and master bedrooms,
• Laundry room in unit with full size washer and dryer.
• Access to all resort amenities and services including the ski concierge, outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, spa relaxation area with sauna, steam room, 24-hour access to the fitness center, 24-hour access to the business center, and more.
The unit has 4 flat panel televisions, Tivo at each unit. There is 40MB wifi included and is private bandwidth from the rest of the hotel. The unit has a direct hotel extension for access to hotel amenities and to accept inbound calls.
• The Ritz-Carlton and The Ritz-Carlton Residences are registered trademarks of the The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.