Located in the heart of the Trinity-Bellwoods neighbourhood, Crawford will stun you the moment you step inside. Soaring ceilings provide a vista across the sunny main-floor space dotted with pleasing mid-century design pieces, leading to the oversize floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a leafy green backyard hideaway.
The welcoming dining area comfortably seats 6 and is tucked away from the fully stocked galley kitchen that will be the central hub of your stay at Crawford. The Italian custom-designed sleek cabinetry houses all kitchen essentials and the top-of-the-line appliances, including a 5-burner gas range, entice home chefs to get creative.
Perch at the one-of-a-kind gleaming glass countertop for your morning coffee or curl up with the newspaper or Netflix in the cozy yet airy living room area. Warm up in front of the modern Danish gas stove on a chilly day or bring the outside in on warmer days with the patio doors flung open to a cool breeze.
The luxurious surroundings continue with the quiet bedroom retreat, complete with its own greenhouse access to the garden. Plump pillows and crisp Pima cotton linens dress the deliciously comfortable Queen size bed that overlooks an inviting window seat. The spa-inspired ensuite boasts heated floors and a glass-surround shower with an invigorating rain-head fixture and thick combed-cotton towels and robes.
An exquisitely designed space in the most sought-after area, Crawford offers an unforgettable Toronto experience.
Other added touches you’ll appreciate at Crawford include:
* Sleeps 4: The Italian-designed sofa settee folds into a very comfortable double bed.
NOTE: Crawford can be combined with the beautiful “Captains Quarters” space below it for a larger group of up to 7, depending on availability.
* Half-bath plus ensuite bathroom.
* A lap-top sized combination safe for your valuables.
* Breakfast on us: a gift card for Nadège, one of the area’s best bakeries. (Can also be used for a midday sandwich or their mouth-watering macarons.)
* Thick combed-cotton robes for your use during your stay.
* Flat-screen TV with cable access to over 300 stations.
* The use of an iPhone and charger for local Toronto-area calls. No need to worry about roaming fees!
* Green, 100% biodegradable bath products.
* Central heat and air conditioning
* Our pet-friendly house provides dog bowls and dog-walking essentials as well as outdoor space and a number or nearby dog-friendly parks. Note: The shared backyard provides access to the garage and recycling for tenants.
* Travelling with small children? Leave all the cumbersome gear behind -- we've got you covered! Just let us know.