Beachfront + Pool - One Bedroom Stylish Ground Floor Condo West Coast(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom (can sleep up to 4 persons ( ie. 2 Adults + 2 children)
It has a large air-conditioned bedroom with kingsize bed which can be or made up as twin beds if required. There are multiple UK and US power sockets.
Lounge/dining room: Three seater sofa which converts to a fully sprung queen sized sofa bed with an additional two seater settee. Television with island and cable TV, DVD/CD audio.
Glass topped dining table which can seat up to six people.
Cordless telephone with extension in bedroom. High speed broadband for laptop via supplied Ethernet cable or wifi.
Refitted bathroom with shower, en-suite three wall mirrored dressing area with basin, vanity unit, hairdryer and wardrobes. Built in security safe.
Separate fully equipped kitchen with oven and hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer. Generous provision of cutlery, crockery and glassware.
A well kept fresh water swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas. A few steps through the tropical garden to the beach and the enticing blue waters of the Caribbean.
All linen is provided. This includes face, hand, bath and beach towels provided. Maid service - 3 x week
Transport: A car is not a necessity although car hire is available. The condo has its own allocated parking bay.
There are multiple shops, restaurants and bars close by. Buses are plentiful and used by both locals and tourists.
Bridgetown is a 20 minute bus journey - full of historic buildings, abundance of restaurants and shops – including Duty Free Shops.
Taxis are available.
Airport pickup can be arranged if required, current cost is about Bds$80.
Activities: Many water based activities are available on the beach - jet skiing, water skiing, glass bottom boats, and champagne catamaran trips.
There are several Golf courses available on the island, the closest are at Sandy Lane and Royal West Moreland.
Boat trips can be arranged, fishing both near to shore and deep sea. Trips to the endangered turtles.
Snorkelling and scuba diving.
The sea is usually calm and tranquil and suitable for children.
Tourist attractions include Harrison’s caves, Wild Life Reserve, Orchid World.
Restaurants: are plentiful to suit all tastes and budgets. They include Italian, Indian, Thai in addition to traditional Bajan some with free entertainment/pan music and all within easy walking distance.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- On floor 0
- 65 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom: Air conditioned. Very comfortable king-size bed which can be divided to two separate beds. Telephone extension. Door leading to dressing area and bathroom. Additional UK electrical voltage sockets in the Main bedroom. Fully sprung Queen sized sofabed is available in the lounge with own separate door into dressing area and bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom : toilet, bath with glass screen and shower mixer. En-suite dressing area with basin, vanity unit, three walled mirror area, hairdryer, shaving socket and wall fan. Complimentary soap, shampoo and body lotion provided on arrival. The dressing area and bathroom is accessible either via the bedroom, or via the lounge area. Plenty of wardrobe hanging and shelf space. Security safe....moreless
- Airy nicely proportioned comfortable accommodation. Private terrace with chairs and footstalls Plentiful sun loungers and umbrellas are provided around the pool. Maid service 3 x week All linen, towels and beach towels are included. The property maintains a high standard of cleanliness and security. Basic groceries can be ordered via the owner, to be available and paid for on arrival....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Apr 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 2 - Dec 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Mar 31, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Deposit of 20% on booking and balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. Cheques in US$ or UK £ accepted. Contact owner for details of US$ rates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Holetown is approximately a 35 minute drive from the airport. In the immediate vicinity you will find restaurants, bars and a very fine bakery/Patisserie. Just a 3 minute stroll away is the recently opened Lime Grove shopping complex with designer brand shops, restaurants and cafes. There is also an air-conditioned cinema The centre of Holetown is about an 6 minute stroll from the condo and include multiple shops, banks, post office, police station etc. The shopping mall has a coffee area, Small duty free Cave Shepherd outlet, a well stocked supermarket and boutiques. A further walk of 5 minutes will bring you to a larger Cave Shepherd Duty Free shop.
There are numerous bars/restaurants within walking distance for a variety of budgets. There are restaurants specialising in Italian, Indian or Thai as well as traditional Bajan food.
The island has the relatively tranquil Caribbean Sea on the west coast and and on the east coast the invigorating Atlantic Ocean.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: +44 02081232349
- Fax: +44 1727861005
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Web page with additional photo and video
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom (view 2)
Custom fitted well presented kitchen
balcony view 1 - with comfortable chairs/stool
Part of the garden area, outside balcony
Poolside view of condo
ocean view from garden
Lime Grove Shopping Mall
Beach viewed from garden steps
Ground floor condo
lounge area leading to patio
Bedroom (view 1)
Dressing area, leading to bathroom
kitchen view 2 Custom fitted and well presented kitchen
balcony view 2 - with comfortable chairs/stool
view from balcony - fresh water swimming pool
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.