2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – DOWNTOWN – NICE UPDATES
Located at the corner of Park Avenue and Four O’Clock Road in downtown Breckenridge, our Park Place condos are close to the lifts and a short stroll to Main Street. Guests can ski down Four O’ Clock Run and walk to their condo. The complex also features two on-site outdoor hot tubs, a gas fire pit and free covered parking, as well as seasonal access to the Upper Village swimming pool and hot tub.
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe condo is the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to nine. Walking into the living area, you’ll be impressed by the beautiful gas fireplace surrounded by stone and the private balcony with mountain views. There’s also plenty of seating and an LCD TV for entertainment after a long day on the mountain. The fully equipped kitchen has granite counter tops, room for six at the dining table, and room for three more at the breakfast bar. Updates include new wood floors and carpet throughout.
You’ll love being just steps from all the restaurants and shops Main Street has to offer, as well as having very easy access to the free shuttle to take you around town and the mountain in both the summer and winter! Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, in-unit washer/dryer, and parking for two vehicles.
If you’re looking for a perfectly located mountain getaway, this is it. Call or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Suite 2: queen bed, Captain's bunk bed (twin over full), private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Living Room: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #271540001.