Spacious, well-lit & stunning 3-story historic row house nestled on a quiet, family-friendly street in the heart of DC. Top-of-the-line renovation (+$1M). Close to all including zoo, metro, downtown, museums, restaurants, and farmers market.
The home includes the following:
- Wifi/Cable TV
- State of the art kitchen
- Sonos speaker system
- 2 car garage (garage is 204" - a full size Suburban will not fit, but we fit 2 mid-size sedans comfortably)
- Heated bathroom/mudroom floor
- Private patio w/grill and seating for 10
- 3 gas Fire Places
- New appliances
- 2nd floor laundry
- Solar powered electricity
- Professionally landscaped
This historic row house was just recently renovated with high end finishes and pristine details for over $1M. Located on a quiet neighborhood street you will feel right at home in this safe and quiet oasis. An ideal location if you are traveling for both business or pleasure.
4 bedrooms total
Top floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms:
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed (guest room)
Bedroom 2 - Double bed - this is currently a kids room that the owners of the house currently live in with children. They are decorated as you would expect a girls bedroom to be.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bed with pullout trundle bed. This room is also currently used as a boys bedroom and decorated as you would expect a boys bedroom to be.
Middle floor has master king bed with large family room and onsuite bathroom and an additional hallway bathroom.
Please enjoy full access to our 3-story row home, backyard patio with seating for 10, and 2 mid-size car garage.
Interaction with Guests
We are available at your convenience for any questions about the home, nearby dining suggestions, and anything else that may come about during your stay. We are here to make this stay a luxurious and pleasant one.
The Neighborhood - Nearby Necessities:
- Lamont Cleaners - corner of Lamont St and Mount Pleasant St, 3 blocks
- Target - .5 mile walk, about 10 minute walk
- Irving Wine and Spirits - local wine and liquor store, 4 blocks on corner of Irving St & Mt. Pleasant St
- Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Library - 4 blocks
- Capital Bikeshare - .5 mile walk, about 10 minute walk
- Columbia Heights Metro Station (green & yellow line) - .5 mile walk, about 10 minute walk
- Nearest bus stop - 2 blocks, corner of Lamont and Mt Pleasant St
- No use of fire place in second floor living room. Please enjoy all other fireplaces throughout the house which have been converted to gas.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we ask that you lock all the doors when you're not on the property. While we feel our neighborhood is safe, this is one small thing we can do to ensure every guest stay remains problem free.
- Please contact us to change HVAC controls. We can do this remotely.