Lake Ontario Beach House -Boat Access -220 Feet of Beach
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Located by Hilton, NY on the water
Breath-taking WATER views and SEA BREEZE! Close to 180 degrees of Water Views when sitting on the deck! About 40% of all Rental Weeks are taken by Repeat Renters.
Now going into its 9th year of successful Rentals.
Furnished house with 220 feet of private beach on Lake Ontario, minutes from Rochester.
SWIMMING in your own back yard.
Bring your own kayak!
Directly on the water with Small Boat Launch Access (no car trailers). Unlike most properties listed where one has difficult access (ladder or behind beach front homes) to the water.
This lake is like the ocean, waves and sea-breeze. You cannot see the other side.
For summer, large cool deep lake has natural air-conditioning effect at the house. Fans in all bedrooms.
Average high temperature in July is a comfortable 82 F (Weather Channel).
Large park-like yard for privacy.
High speed WiFi Wireless Internet, phone & cable provided.
Large 30 x 20 Living Room overlooking the lake with deck and BBQ Grill.
Vacation Rental Amenities:
- sleeps 2-8
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- full kitchen with dish washer
- 2 acre large park-like yard (largest property in this section)
- generator for continuous power in case of power loss
- deck & BBQ grill
- WiFi Wireless Internet
- 2 - HDTVs -w- HDMI computer connection
- pro Stereo system -connects to iPod or Computer
- washer / dryer
- phone & utilities included
- laser printer with office supplies -work like you never left home
- pro-treadmill - Landice Pro
- winterized and heated for winter season
- Star Gazing
Located 20 min from Rochester, Airport and Universities; 1 Hr to Niagara Falls & Canada; 3 Hrs from Toronto Canada; 6 Hrs from New York City, Connecticut & New Jersey; and 8 hrs from Boston & Washington DC.
Week is 7 days 6 nights. Check In 4:00 pm Check Out 10:00 am.
Large number of Repeat Renters from around the world!
Perfect for Couples or Families.
We have hosted a huge number of Weddings.
NO Pets NO smoking
Amenities: Generator for continuous electrical power in case of black out - new sewer system - continuous hot water for a string of showers.
RATES per night:
$350 - 3 nights minimum
$275 – 1 week
$210 – 2 weeks
$188 – 3 weeks
Please contact us for Discount or non-seasonal rates
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- - Beachfront - Sea Breeze - nearly 180 degrees of water views when sitting on deck - huge 2 acre lot on the water - swimming in your back door - small boat launch (no auto trailers) - world class fishing on nearby charter boats - boat rental in area (Braddock Bay) - WiFi Wireless Internet - Large screen HDTV w HDMI computer connection - pro Stereo System -connects to iPod & computer - upstairs Porch overlooking Lake - pro Treadmill - Heated for Winter - Star Gazing - continuous hot water for string of showers - generator in case of black outs...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
High Season - May, June, July, Aug, Sept and Oct
All Holidays ADD $200 to weekly rates - Memorial, July 4th, Labor, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: When I first started listing this property on VRBO (2006?) there were only one or two others (would like to recognize #108673 as the oldest). Today there are 13 and counting, most having come within the last 2 years. Wish I had invested in VRBO!
- Secondary: +1 2016389292
- Tertiary: +1 2016541308
Links to more information:
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.