Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 bedrooms 2.5 bathroom clean and spacious
All bedrooms have built in ward robes all linen supplied with extra pillows and blanket .aircon and heating through out the bedrooms
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is accommodation fees for children over 2 y.There is accommodation fees for children over 2 y.
Pets allowed - Pets must be house trained, owners must clean up .Pets must be house trained, owners must clean up .
No events - Security cameras in place .Security cameras in place .
No smoking - Strictly Smoking outside at the back garden only .Strictly Smoking outside at the back garden only .
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Late check outs will attract additional fees .Late check outs will attract additional fees .
- We ask to ensure the correct persons/child are included in the bookings we do charge per person/child per/night
- We kindly ask guests to remove shoes when entering bedrooms & stairs; also to refrain from eating & drinking in bedrooms .No Smoking permitted inside
- We kindly ask to leave the property clean and tidy manner or additional fees of $60 for cleaning will be requested .
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by LauraAsk a question
Mark and I love living and working in Bendigo , Sharing our townhouse with travellers gives us the opportunity to share Bendigo city with it's wonderful historical buildings and wonderful history . Bendigo city provides lots of activities for tourists visiting Bendigo .Wonderful restaurants, amazing art gallery showcasing and exhibits only exclusive to Bendigo ,many nearby wineries and hosting many state and national sporting events in our many sporting venues Easy parking and close accommodation, Bendigo has everything for a work passing through central Victoria or holiday stop over .
Why Laura chose North Bendigo
Our town house is a modern spacious accommodation with all amenities to make a comfortable short or long stay at affordable prices for singles, couples or families, one night or multiple nights .