Watauga River Getaway- 4BR Elizabethton Home W/Over 300ft of Private River Frontage on Certified Trout River - Near Bristol Nascar Speedway-Minutes from Watauga Lake(19 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
***Buy 2 Nights or More and Get the 3rd Free January-March***
**Buy 5 Nights or More and Get the 6th Free for April - December**
***Please note that special pricing and requirements will apply for event dates at Bristol Speedway.
Few places in the world offer as much beauty as upper East Tennessee. This area offers a unique blend of year-round fishing opportunities including some of the BEST TROUT FISHING in the eastern United States. The Watauga River regularly attracts anglers from surrounding states. It is one of only two trout rivers in the state.
You will love going down to the river in the morning with your coffee to watch the Geese, Heron and Deer...a cherished pastime of the homeowners themselves. This super relaxing and tranquil setting will take you back in time to simplier days.
This riverhouse is only 20 minutes from the Bristol Motor Speedway on two private acres with over 300 feet of private river frontage and a private fishing dock and stone table to filet your catch and grill to boot.
This home is perfect for family getaways, corporate and executive housing, family reunions, and artist retreats. The riverhouse is all about class; fully furnished with leather furniture and top of the line mattresses, pillows, linens and internet service.
Within five minutes of the riverhouse you have Watauga Kayak Tours and Outfitters providing all your fishing needs as well as kayak, raft rentals, whitewater rafting and more.
There is a huge living room with hardwood floors and a cozy wood burning fireplace. The Master bedroom faces the river so you can sleep to natures river sounds. The second bedroom upstairs also has a river view. Additionally, you'll find two full bathrooms upstairs (one of which includes amenities for the mobility impaired, including shower support bars and an elevated toilet seat). Downstairs has a pool table, wet bar, CD player, flat screen TV, and a game room with a ping-pong table for your entertainment!
Beautiful Wataga Lake is within 15 minutes where you can rent boats and jet ski's to spend the day in the sun fishing or splashing around. Nationally known Storytelling in historic Jonesboro is within 30 minutes.
Downtown Elizabethton has one of the oldest Covered bridges (built in 1882) in the state. Antique shops line the quaint Mayberry type town with various restaurants. Antique cars line the downtown streets (closing just for them) on weekends during warm weather.
Biltmore House and Gardens, Grandfather Mountain, Sugar and Beach Mountain (skiing) in winter time and trail hiking in warmer weather and so much more are within day trips. Roan Mountain State Park within 30 minutes.
Key Residence Features:
- Features a wooden deck with great view of river and wildlife
- Peaceful, Private, Secluded, surrounded by mountains and wildlife such as deer, geese and plenty of trout
- Large dining room that seats 6 so that everyone can gather for meals together
- 4 TV's with flatscreen in game room
- The pool table game room has a wet-bar, refrigerator and flat screen TV.
- Family games such as a Ping-pong table, Bingo, Bunko, Trivial Pursuit and more!
- Wi-fi is available!
- Downstairs floor is only accessible through stairs.
- There is a ramp access to the main living area, bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The walk in shower also includes a support bar. If you have questions about the handicap accessibility just give us a call and we'd be happy to explain it further!
- Master bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: (downstairs) 2 Twin beds
- Futon downstairs in game room (sleeps 2), couch available in upstairs living room (sleeps 2) and an air mattress
- Pet friendly with fee
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Stay
- Maximum occupancy of 12 guests
- No parties or large gatherings
- 4 cars maximum allowed at property
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - Aug 17, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 18 - Aug 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
Year Purchased: 0
About: Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
- Primary: + (877) 818-1013
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Watauga River Getaway!
This will easily be your favorite place to hang out.
You'll have direct access to the river.
This dining table is the perfect place to enjoy your meals.
This home is right on the river.
Grill up some juicy burgers!
Watch your favorite program on the flat screen TV.
The spacious kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite meals.
Plenty of bed space for your whole crew.
Compete in a game of pool.
This room is perfect for the kids!
Ping pong games are a great way to pass the time, and there's a washer and dryer in here too!
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.