Alpine Star Retreat is a comfortable four-bedroom home located in the quiet residential neighborhood of the Highlands with beautiful mountain views. It offers great access to Breckenridge and boasts fantastic amenities and entertainment options that include both secluded and multiple living spaces. Alpine Star is a wonderful option for a fitting mountain vacation year-round!
LOCATION – Located in the Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge, this is the perfect place to get away from it all while still being close to all that Breckenridge and Summit County have to offer. This property is approximately 1 ¾ miles from Main St. and the Gondola.
AMENITIES – There are four bedrooms including a main level master king suite offering a gas fireplace and plenty of room to spread out. It also has a flat screen TV and a large private bathroom with walk-in steam shower and large jetted bathtub. Two additional bedrooms are located on the lower level and one bedroom room is located in the upper level loft and game room area. Set up for great entertaining, the gourmet kitchen with a Viking four-burner stove with griddle and an additional oven, warming oven and walk-in pantry makes this ideal for your large group. Located in the upper level, the game room offers fun entertainment options with a flat screen TV, billiards table and game table or head to the lower level family room to enjoy a warm fire by the large flat screen TV. A hot tub, placed on the back deck, is a great addition after a busy day on the slopes or just to enjoy the mountains.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Baths (4 Full, 1 Half) / 5,249 s.f. / 3 Floors
• Sleeps 13 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Twins + 3 Twin Trundles & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Family Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peaks 7 through 10
• The Highlands – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 2.1 miles to BreckConnect Gondola
o Shuttle – No shuttle access
o Main St – 1.75 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen area bistro table)
• Wood Burning fireplace in Living Room – Gas fireplace in Family Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room (Main Level) – Wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV with Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Family Room (Lower Level) – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, large Flat screen TV with Sonos audio system & wet bar
• Game Room (Upper Level) – Flat screen TV, billiards table & game table
• Outdoor Deck (Main Level) – Private outdoor hot tub & natural gas grill
• Laundry Room (Main Level) – Full-size washer & dryer
• Parking – 2 garage spaces, 4 outdoor spaces – 6 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old