- 5 adult bikes with helmets
- Three Master Suites
- Fabulous outdoor space
- Private Heated Pool **Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st for $35 per day**
- This property comes with 4 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: 192 Royal Fern Way is a beautiful, luxury home nestled in the Forest District of WaterColor. This home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and comfortable accommodations for 12 guests. Have fun in the sun on the homes spacious patio, then take a dip into the private pool for hours of entertainment! The first floor of this coastal abode is equipped with an open concept kitchen, living and dining room. The fabulous living space is equipped with posh interiors and plenty of space and seating for the whole family. Guests will find one bedroom located on the first floor, with the remaining four located on the second floor. Enjoy some time with family on the 5 bikes provided exploring WaterColor and its neighboring community Seaside. The luxury and convenience of this stunning WaterColor home is sure to impress. Call or book online today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bedroom, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Bunk Room: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.