Welcome to The Country Cottage, our updated 1920s home in the heart of Historic East Nashville. Our 1,100 sq ft home is laced with vintage country charm but updated with modern amenities you'll enjoy during your stay. As local hosts, we'll provide guidance to help you experience Nashville like a local. Aside from the vintage country style and local hosts, the top 4 reasons guests love our home are:
1) The Location:
- Walkable to grocery stores, necessities, restaurants, bars, shopping & more within 5-10 minutes
- Popular, safe neighborhood
- 10-15 minutes by car to: Nissan Stadium (home of the Titans, CMA Fest), Downtown Nashville (Broadway, The Ryman, Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, Ascend Amphitheater), Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Lipscomb University & the Nashville International Airport
- Central location to many Nashville events: Concerts at Bridgestone Arena, Predators Games, Tin Pan South, Music City Rock N Roll Marathon, Steeplechase, CMA Festival, several Arts & Craft Shows, Live on the Green, Music City Midnight (NYE) and more.
2) The Outdoor Space:
- Front porch perfect for relaxing
- Outdoor patio deck space in back
- Free, onsite parking for up to 4 vehicles
3) Our Amenities:
- FREE WIFI
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Family-friendly amenities like toys, books, games, high chair, pack n play & more
- Dog friendly
- Master bedroom with King pillow top mattress
- Second bedroom with Queen pillow top mattress
- Vintage leather sofa that opens to a Queen bed
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Bathroom with shower/ tub combination
- TV with Roku for access to Netflix, Hulu & Amazon (+HDTV Antenna)
- DVD player & variety of DVDs for all ages
- Bluetooth speakers in each room
- Record player and records
- Dedicated work space
- Self- check in with keyless entry
- Professionally cleaned between each guest stay- even the comforters!
4) The Extra Touches:
- Water & individually wrapped snacks for each guest upon arrival
- Coffee pot & coffee
- Tea kettle & tea
- Creamer & sugar
- Iron, ironing board and hand-held steamer
- Hair dryers
- Travel-size shampoo & body wash for each guest
- “Forgot it” basket with other necessities you may have forgotten back home
- We love hosting and hope it shows: checkout our reviews!
Book your stay today and let our home be your home while experiencing Music City with your family and friends.
Important considerations before choosing to stay at our home:
- Only accessible via small flights stairs (both front & back entrances)
- No dishwasher
- The home is located on a bustling street with through traffic (we have our its popularity to thank for that). For this reason, you may hear street noise from the living and front bedroom.
- To ensure an early check-in/late check-out, we suggest booking the night prior to/ after your stay (if available). To be considerate of other guests who are departing/ arriving we are unable to guarantee this otherwise.
- We follow all local regulations which includes having a permit (pic in photos), following Nashville quiet hours and occupancy restrictions.
- Our standard min stay duration is 1 night on weekdays, 2 nights on weekends however this does vary during certain seasons and events. Our maximum stay is 14-days however if you have a unique situation you would like to discuss, please message us.
- Our rates are dynamic which means that they change based on day of week, season, etc. Please enter your exact dates and guest count to calculate pricing. We charge an extra guest fee of $10 per guest per night for any guest count over 4 (our max guest count is 6).
- Guests under the age of 21+ are more than welcome however we do ask that they are accompanied by parents or guardians at all times for their own safety. If you plan to bring guests under the age of 21 and/ or if you plan to use our family- friendly amenities, please let us know their ages so we can setup our home to be age- appropriate (ie high chair, pack n play, toys, etc) for your stay.
- Pets: We love and welcome potty trained dogs. There is a $90 non- refundable pet fee. Please let us know ahead of time if you plan to bring them. During your stay, please avoid having them on the furniture or keep furniture covered with blankets/covers brought by you and utilize the pet waste bags we have provided and pick up after your pets once they have done their business outdoors. Please dispose of this in the pet waste receptacle located outside the back of the home. We are unable to accommodate birds, reptiles, ferrets or anything else that is not a human, dog or cat. If you have a unique circumstance, please discuss with us first.
- Parking: Please use designated driveways and avoid parking in the street. Unfortunately, due to new Nashville laws, we are unable to accommodate trailers, RVs, boats or anything that is not a standard vehicle (car, truck, SUV, motorcycle) in our driveway or on the street around our home. If you are traveling with anything other than a vehicle that you need parking for, feel free to check with us and we'll work with you to see if we can find alternate arrangements for parking it.
- Exterior Nest Cameras are in use at all times to ensure house rules. There are NO interior cameras or any cameras facing to the interior of the home. Please do not tamper with or unplug the cameras.
- If The Country Cottage is already booked for your dates, we host 3 studios in the Melrose neighborhood that sleep up to 4 each and are 2.4 miles from Downtown Nashville. Just shoot us a message for details!
Interaction with Guests:
We are never further than a message, text or phone call away- we are also only 10 minutes away by car. Our level of interaction is always up to you!
Getting around: Having a car is not necessary and parking in popular areas is often expensive. We do have FREE, onsite parking for up to 4 vehicles if you do opt to bring a vehicle. However, we highly recommend using ride-sharing services such as Lyft or Uber which are a fraction of the cost that parking at key attractions or taking a taxi would be.
- New Uber users enter code uv5yr for FREE ride credit
- First time Lyft users enter code N1021 for FREE ride credit
- There is also a FREE Music City Circuit bus that goes to main attractions around Downtown - A car would be suggested for venturing out to destinations outside of the main Nashville area.