BRAND NEW HOT TUB !!!! Come relax and unwind at The Ponderosa, a gracious, modern home on land that has been in our family for nearly 200 years. This lovely home is recently remodeled and is now two separate rental units each with a separate entrance and each with a private yard. This rental is very spacious with an inviting kitchen and a dining room with plenty of room for friends and family around the table. Large private porches and yards provide opportunities for outdoor serenity and playtime adventures for children. Four lovely bedrooms and three baths make this a perfect choice for big families and groups of friends looking for a memorable time away.
House amenities include:
• Two master suites with king beds and private baths
• One room with a queen bed; one room with two XL twin beds
• Tempurpedic mattresses and pillows
• 65-inch HD smart TV with cable and wireless internet / FREE Wi Fi
• Washer and Dryer
PING PONG TABLE
Asheville and surrounding areas offer a wealth of things to see and do. You can:
• Explore downtown Asheville’s thriving array of restaurants, shops, art galleries and pubs
• Tour the world-famous Biltmore House
• Stroll the River Arts District, known for its breweries and art galleries
• Make a find in one of the many antique shops on Swannanoa River Road
• Spend a day on the Blue Ridge Parkway itself, where depending on the season you can hike, mountain bike, fish, ride horses, go river tubing, see fall colors and more
• Travel one hour west on I40 to experience the Smoky Mountain Railway and the Nantahala Gorge, go whitewater rafting, kayaking, snowboarding, skiing and more
Wherever you go, when your day is done you will come home to the peaceful welcome of The Ponderosa. Friendly local hosts Christine and Roger are happy to do whatever they can to make your stay picture-perfect and easy.