About the property
- Townhome1328 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Townhome - 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths - Sleeps 8
One of the premier lodging accommodations in Breckenridge, Main Street Junction provides all the amenities of a full-service resort including concierge service, internet access, ski storage, fitness center, heated pool, hot tubs and a free in-town shuttle. This beautifully appointed three-bedroom townhome is located right in town with access to the mountain and all it has to offer. This is a great place for families or couples looking to be in the heart of Breckenridge.
LOCATION – At Main Street Station you are truly in the center of it all. This resort complex is just steps from the lifts at the base of Peak 9 and one block from Main Street for shopping, dining, festivals, museums and plenty of après ski options.
UNIT AMENITIES – This property sleeps up to eight guests with two king bedrooms and a bunk bedroom, each with a private bath. The floor plan has a wonderful open living, dining and kitchen area to relax in front of the gas fireplace, cook a great meal and enjoy the mountain environment. It also offers a grill located on the private balcony. Main Street Junction amenities are located directly across the street with seven hot tubs and a heated outdoor pool.
RESORT AMENITIES – Enjoy the many on-site resort amenities including restaurants, shopping plaza, underground heated parking, fitness center, movie lounge, outdoor pool, seven hot tubs, steam room, spa, ski and bike rental shops, ski lockers and overnight ski storage. With Peak 9 just steps from your front door and Main Street at your back, Main Street Junction is the perfect match of luxury and location.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (3 Full) / 1328 S.F. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps up to 8 – 2 Kings & 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Queen) + Twin Trundle
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain and the Ten Mile Range
• Historic District – Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Base of Peak 9 – 0.8 miles
o Shuttle – Located outside of complex on Main Street
o Main St – 0.2 miles (2 blocks / 3 min. walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6– dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Area
• Living Room – Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen Television with DVD player
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in hallway closet
• Outdoor balcony with gas grill
• Common Area Amenities: 2 outdoor hot tubs
• Main Street Station Amenities – Restaurants, shopping plaza, underground heated parking, fitness center, movie lounge, outdoor pool, seven hot tubs, steam room, spa, ski and bike rental shops, ski lockers and overnight ski storage
• Parking – Garage with 1 space available – 1 space available
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to VisitBreck in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Nice unit. Few issues ... sink in master bath is clogged. Coffee pot leaks .., couple light bulbs out. Location is okay. Walk is 4 block to lift. Which we didn’t mind but for families with small children ... that could be an issue. It is on corner of Main Street. So you hear the shuttle buses and when it snows you hear all the plows.
Pinnacle was great to work with when making reservations and at check in/out.
Super clean, really nice townhome. Short walk to lots of shops. It’s a short walk to the slopes but I did pick up my guys a couple times - they were so wiped out from skiing/snowboarding all day. Great time!
Very nice and cozy!
This place was perfect. Loved that each bedroom had their own bathroom.
Great Spot for Family
Just left today. Very clean and up to date. No issues with property at all. Next time, I'd probably stay at Main Street Station, as it's closer to everything, including the pool and hot tubs and ski lift and bars and restaurants, but not by much. Traveling with little kids, every block counts. Otherwise, a nice spot and just as pictured!
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees