About the property
- Condo1250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Our contemporary inspired property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the 3rd floor, which is the top floor of the building. The unit has about 1,250 square feet, an open floor plan, and is a corner unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can accommodate may not accommodate all people in beds. The number of people unit can accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
Contemporty 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. We are 10-15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Convention Center, Channelside, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Great 3rd floor apt looking out at the trees!
We spent 2 months in this apt, enjoyed the scenery looking out at the tree canopy and down to the little pond with visiting ducks, herons etc. Walking up to the 3rd floor gave us exercise as well as the wonderful pool(on days warm enough)
Our contact person Adrian was the best, very prompt and attentive to any need or request
The interior of the condo was just as described. It was a little older but very well maintained.
The only downside was the condo property. It wasn’t maintained as well as the condo. The pool wasn’t heated and not usable and the grounds weren’t kept. We would stay again but a little disappointed. The manager was very responsive and nice.
The external conditions of Villas aren't nice but the appartment is Ok!
Great location with all amenities!
Great location for central Tampa. Nice amenities, new and modern. Just need to buy dishwasher, laundry detergent, and coffee filters.
Nice, quiet vacation
The pool is great, large and not very busy. The condo was well equipped, large sized, and quiet as well. The screened in lanai was very nice for morning coffee. A leaf blower could be used to clear some of the leaves from the screen. Overall, a very nice and centrally located place to stay in the Tampa, FL area. Some of the Trip Advisor restaurants recommended in the Brandon area are very nice places to visit and get a great, reasonably priced dinner.
Great place to stay.
We had a great vacation and this was the best place to stay.