Aloha. Welcome to a little slice of paradise. Enjoy the view and relax in secure, peaceful surroundings.
This lovely loft style condo has an amazing view and is located in the most central location to all points of interest that a traveler would want to explore. Featuring an open floor plan with modern appliances and tropical decor. Recently remodeled kitchen, flooring, freshly painted with other nice upgrades. Property managers (I Go Maui Vacation Rentals & Realty) boast to provide a very clean, comfortable, well stocked and maintained accommodation. The goal is for you to arrive happy and leave happier.
* Central Air Conditioning
* 42 inch Flat Screen TV in Living Room
* 32 inch Flat Screen TV in Master Bedroom
* Free WiFi
* IPod base
* Parking - assigned - close to elevators. (additional street parking)
* Shared Laundry Facility -(fees for laundry usage - cc and pre-paid cc accepted only no quarters), conveniently located near the condo by the elevator - each floor has laundry facilities. Very clean and well maintained (3 washers, 3 dryers on each floor)
*Beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella and cooler for excursions
* Maui Ocean Center-Aquarium within walking distance
* Restaurants Fine dining, to casual dining all within walking distance
* Oceanfront - listen to gentle waves and the morning birds, smell ocean breezes, watch the sunrise or moon rising over Haleakala
* Beach - with in walking distance to the longest sugary beach on Maui! Great for all water activities
* Centrally located. Most central location to all points of interest and necessities. Airport 20 minutes, Lahaina 20 drive, Kihei 10 min
MAUI AQUARIUM & HARBOR:
Kids love touching and seeing ocean critters at the Maui Ocean Center. One of the islands top attractions it is located about 150 yards away near Maalaea Harbor.
After a visit to the aquarium, stroll the near by Maalaea Harbor. Home to fishing boats and snorkeling tour boats, Maalaea Harbor has a colorful past as a stop over for ships on their way to the gold rush
Casual to fine dining is available just a short walk to the shops at Maalaea Village. If dining out is your preference, Maalaea Harbor offers Beach Bums -a funky casual harbor side restaurant famous for their pulled pork and happy hour live music. Sandwich and ice cream shops are sprinkled between boutiques and souvenir shops. The General Store/restaurant features bakery goods, espresso, breakfast and lunch items as well as a great place to get some lite grocery shopping done. Located across from the Coast Guard station in Maalaea Harbor.
THE MAIN BEACH WITH IN WALKING DISTANCE:
Walk among the waves at a secluded beach less than 1/4 mile away. If you prefer a romantic walk along the sand... a few steps beyond the public beach access is a stretch of Sugar Beach next to a bird sanctuary. An (approx) 5 mile stretch of solitude offers a great backdrop for your morning jog or a sunset stroll.Oceanfront: Great view of Humpback whales frolicking with their calves in Maalaea Bay during whale season.
DISCLAIMER: Please read the following payment/cancellation terms carefully as these terms in the Guest Agreement supersede any conflicting payment terms that may appear on VRBO, HOMEAWAY, or any other website.
*Christmas/New Year block of dates balances due by October 1st.
*NO CANCELLATIONS AFTER OCTOBER 1st FOR CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR BLOCK OF DATES. PRIOR TO OCTOBER 1ST 100% REFUND. Booked after October 1st Christmas/New Year block of dates must be paid in full.
*With In 60 Days No Refund
*Rates & Policy are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
*SAVINGS FOR STAYS 28 NTS OR MORE FOR OFF SEASON DATES ONLY APRIL 15 - DEC 14.
* Full mid-stay cleaning for 28 or more days stay is mandatory. Please call our office for cleaning rates and for scheduling.