The Pacific Shores Complex is located in South Kihei on the golden coast of the Hawaiian Island of Maui. This 2 bed-room, 2 full-bathroom, 745 square foot condo is beautifully remodeled and furnished. Each bedroom has comfortable queen-size beds and there is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. We also have a pack-n-play and high chair available for babies! It comes fully equipped with everything you need to make your vacation in paradise satisfying and refreshing. This condo is a very clean, non-smoking, non-pet unit.
Nearby Activities (walking distance: less than ½ mile)
• Pacific Shores Pool Area – Surrounded by manicured landscaping and beautiful palm trees, the swimming pool area includes a hot tub, 4 gas barbecues, comfortable reclining lounge chairs, patio style umbrellas, bathrooms, a shower with warm water, patio chairs/tables, and a covered picnic table area.
• Across the street (900 feet) from beaches – Charley Young/Kamaole Beach 1 was voted by Travel Magazine readers to be the best ‘family beach’ on Maui. Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, and body boards are in our condo and available for your use.
• Swimming – The usually calm, blue tropical sea is ideal for ocean swims and soaking in the comfortable, medicinal salt water. Smoothest water is almost always in the morning.
• Stand-up paddle / Surfing – Boards can be rented at reasonable rates 3 blocks away at ‘The Cove’. Lessons are available.
• Snorkeling / Scuba diving – Many coral reefs, full of colorful fish and sea turtles, exist between Pacific Shores and La Perouse Bay to the south. Some snorkeling gear is provided or it can be rented nearby.
• Sunset – Don’t miss out on the stunning sunsets. Simply walk across the street to the beach. Don’t forget your camera. Each evening God paints a different picture! One of our favorite dates is taking the beach chairs and a picnic dinner to the grassy knoll just to the right of Charley Young Beach.
• Restaurants – Café O’lei, Maui Tacos, da Kitchen, Ami Ami Bar and Grill, 808 Café, Fred’s Mexican, Moose McGillycuddy's Bar and Grill, Paia Fish Market, Sansei's Sushi, Life’s a Beach, Kihei Café, and more…all within easy walking distance.
Nearby Activities (short drive: less than 5 miles)
• The Spa at Grand Wailea – Treat yourself to a 5-star rated message and spa. See details on-line.
• Golf – Many lush golf courses with ocean views are a short drive from our condo: Wailea’s Blue, Emerald, and Gold Courses, Makena, and Elleair are all open to the public.
• Other Golden Coast Beaches – Kamaole Beaches II and III, Keawakapu, Wailea, Polo, Mekena, and Big Beach.
• Nearby Luau – The Grand Wailea and the Merriott offer a traditional luau with all of the festivities. Bring your appetite and camera and enjoy the aloha!
• Walking – Drive about three miles to one of several public parking areas in Wailea. Then walk down to the ocean where you will find a 1.5-mile beach walk. One of our favorites!
• Restaurants – The list goes on and on: Coconuts, 5-Palms, Manoli’s Pizza, Tommy Bahamas, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Cheeseburger Island Style, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
More about our condo:
There is a stack washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, range hood with fan filter, air conditioning, ceiling fans in dining room and both bedrooms. The kitchen has granite counter tops, maple, kitchen-made cabinetry, and comes equipped with all of your needs: silverware, pans, dishes, etc. The luxurious master-suite bathroom has marble counter top and a large marbled walk-in shower. Crown-molding throughout the condo adds beauty to the freshly painted walls. Cable TV and internet are provided. Included are 2 free parking spaces that are conveniently close to this 1st floor unit.
Enjoy a cup of coffee on the quiet lanai listening to tropical birds as the sun rises over Haleakala. Pacific Shores is located in desirable South Kihei, across the street from world-class Kamaole I and Charley Young Beaches, a close walk for ocean swims and stunning sunsets.
In 2011, we were blessed to purchase this condo which is across the street from our favorite beach. We have included some photos, but you must see the beauty for yourself. This condo was our home for 3 years. We have recently made it available for others to enjoy at very reasonable rates. You will see the love we have put into this great Maui vacation spot. We're looking forward to sharing it with you. Aloha, Ed & Cherie