Located on the prestigious north-east headland of Samui, our new 300 sqm serviced villa offers some of Koh Samuis best views. 350 meters to the beach and close to entertainment and restaurants, but remains private and quiet.
Built to high standards and is equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible. 4 beds, 4 baths, multi zone media system, infinity pool, garage and a large patio area with sunset view.
The villa has three equally sized ensuite bedrooms, two of them offer incredible sea views over Koh Phangan.
• Bedroom 1: Seaview, Balcony, King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub
• Bedroom 2: Seaview, Balcony, King size bed, Ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Balcony, King size bed, Ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: Self contained unit on the ground floor, two single beds, ensuite bathroom, no views since this was originally designed as the maids room.
The open living room area houses the kitchen, bar area and entertainment area with plenty of space for all guests. The entertainment system includes a 65'' TV, Apple TV, Netflix and a multi zone audio system. Play music in the living room, as well as by the pool.
The villa has a high speed fiber connection.
The spacious pool area includes sun loungers, a dining table and a bar area equipped with a sink and fridge.
What's included in the price?
• 24/7 Service
• Cleaning twice per week
• Change of bed linen
• Water bill
Please note that electricity is paid separately upon leaving the villa. The cost for electricity depends mainly on the use of air-conditioning. For six guests it will be roughly 500 THB per day.
We are available at all times if you would have any requests. We arrange airport pickup, car and scooter rental and many other things. Don't hesitate to let us know what you have in mind.
Upon your arrival, we will greet you at the house for check in and for answering any of your potential questions.
The beach known as Samrong bay, is only a 3 minute walk away from the villa. A close walk away is also Arayaburi Resort and Six Senses Samui. These locations offer excellent dining options, especially Six Senses which is known for the the restaurant ''Dining on the rocks''.
For more dining options we recommend going down to the second beach town close to the villa, Choeng Mon. This town has a good selection of both local thai food, as well as finer options, our favorite being ''SALA Restaurant'' and for local Thai food ''Longtable''.
If you would like to see rest of Samui and don't want to rely on taxi, either a car or scooter rental is recommended to get to various attractions around Samui.
• 5 min - Choeng Mon Beach (One of Samuis best beaches)
• 10 min - Samui Airport
• 20 min - Chaweng (Town with beach, nightlife, dining and shopping)
• 15 min - Fishermans Village (Smaller town with many dining options)
• 20 min - Big C (Samui's biggest food store)
• 10 min - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)