New ! Superb 150 Sq Meters Duplex in Trendy Bastille, Downtown Paris(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 8 Sleeps
Its close location to the Metro will make sightseeing a breeze and you will find is easy to go anywhere in Paris for the day, to Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower, or le Louvre, and then go home again, get groceries and wine, and make dinner, or go out to a local bistro.
With fully equipped kitchen, good sized living room and dining room, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, the flat will give you plenty of room. East and west exposed, it is amazingly sunny and bright all day long. Its newly renovated decor includes a refined blend of classic and modern styles.
With its two windows viewing the tree-lined avenue Ledru Rollin, its antique terra cotta floor, its white painted beams, its sculptured marble fireplace, and its grand piano, it will certainly seduce you.
All new appliances (wifi, etc) provided.
High season : from April 1 to September 30
Special rate : from December 15 to January 4
Medium season : from January 5 to March 31 and from October 1 to December 14.
Please see rates details below.
Sleeping in the duplex: An Art-Déco staircase leads to the bedrooms. Here again, there is plenty of sunlight as there are windows all around and a canopy. The flooring allover is comprised of hard wooden parquet. There is a master bedroom (double size bed) with en-suite office with build-in shelves and a marble fireplace. Two single beds there are very convenient for children or teenagers. The two other bedrooms present double size beds (one being a queen bed). All double size beds have nightstands and bedside lamps. A mirrored dressing room designed by an Italian artist offers space for your clothes.
Visiting Paris: This superb accommodation is a few step away from 3 metros : Voltaire is the nearest, Bastille and Ledru-Rollin are within five minutes walk, offering quick and direct access to the main attractions of the city : within 15 minutes, you are done to Montmartre, Saint-Germain-des-Près, the Champs-Elysées, Pigalle, Beaubourg (Centre Georges Pompidou) and famous stores like the Printemps or the Galeries Lafayette. Thanks to the close Gare de Lyon, within 10 minutes walk, you will reach with the RER A famous DisneyLand or the Defense in less than half an hour.
Really the perfect place to visit the City of Light !
Security: The building is completely secured with codes and Intercom.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 1646 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Two of the three bedrooms face onto a quiet courtyard, are sunny and airy. The third one faces the Avenue Ledru-Rollin, but since it is the top level of the building, it is very quiet too. There is good cross ventilation in the apartment. Linens 100%cotton, high thread count. Wonderful duvets. Very comfortable! The 3 bedrooms plus the sofabed in the living room will accommodate up to 8 persons. An other option : 2 extra single beds are suitable for kids or teenagers....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The main bathroom is very spacious, and sunny. The tiled floored Art-Déco main bathroom has a bathtube-shower, a sink, a floor to ceiling closet space and an electric heater/towel. It includes a WC. The second bathroom, also very bright, you will find a shower, a sink, and a washing machine. The independent WC is nearby in the next room. In the half bathroom, you have a toilet and a sink....moreless
- The kitchen is fully equipped with gas cooker,gas, electric and microwave ovens, refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee maker (French press and Italian coffee maker). All the necessary cooking utensils and kitchen linen are provided. The apartment is also equipped with all new, modern appliances, TV, DVD, tape players, Wi-Fi connexion. Only local calls are free, but of course one can get calls from anywhere and make long distance calls using a phone card. Cleaning service during the stay is not included, but cleaning devices are at disposal....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bowling Center
- Disco Club
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Gas Heating
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 8 - Mar 29, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 3 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 21, 2017
4 night min stay
Christmas-New Year's Eve
Dec 23 - Jan 4, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $427.18
- cleaning fee $85.44
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The trendy Bastille area is well known for its “chic-bohemian” style, full of outdoors cafés, restaurants and clubs. You will also find traditional shops : cheese shops, butchers, chocolatiers, charcutiers. Within 5 minutes walk is the famous Rue de Lappe, with its many ethnic restaurants and pubs, famous since the bal musette or danceballs of the 1930s “gai Paris” frequented between the wars by Edith Piaf, Jean Gabin and Rita Hayworth. A few streets away, you will also enjoy the famous Food market “Marché d’Aligre”, both outdoor and indoor. It opens every morning except on Mondays and offers great food at amazing prices. Customers can find fresh fruit, fish, meat, cheese and bread along with clothing and typical flea market items. Parisians lining up around the best fruits and vegetable stalls meet friends, also talk to people they don’t know and joke with the stall holders.
In the vicinity, you may also enjoy movie theaters displaying films in English.
Other Activities: Once you are in Paris, offer you a lovely day in stunning VERSAILLES. Visit the CHATEAU, the TRIANON, the beautiful gardens. You will reach the royal city of Louis XIV within 50 mn, using an RER ride.
The bakery : I love the croissants and all the breads they sell.
Fruit and vegetable at the famous Marché d'Aligre, a few minuts from home
Pause-Café is a cute and trendy bistrot where to have great and cheap meals
Le square Gardette is a little park where you may rest not far from home
The famous one !
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.