Brand NEW FULL renovation, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, chef kitchen, sleeps 8, private
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 Dog per reservation1 Dog per reservation
Smoking allowed - Outside smoking ONLY, use the ASHTRAY!Outside smoking ONLY, use the ASHTRAY!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet hours are 11pm-7am ($200 fine per incident, if you are LOUD & reported to community manager)
- THE BRIEF Rental Form for The Snowline community must be filled out and returned before receiving FULL ACCESS details for the cabin
- 1 dog per rental,$30 extra fee! *pet stains, excessive dog hair will come out of your damage deposit with an extra cleaning fee!
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Maxine Tellefsen
We have great JOY in hostessing! We love people!!! Our Favorite thing to do: be with our teens making memories to last a lifetime. We enjoy doing simple things while on vacation! We want to be in the outdoors...Sun, Snow, or yet, we also like to get cozy in our Tree Fort! If there is anyway we can help you enjoy Mt. Baker National Forest, Glacier, the Snowline community, or our Tree us know! We want to help you have the greatest vacation possible! Happy Trails! Matt and Maxine Tellefsen Favorite verse: Ephesians 4:32
Maxine Tellefsen purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why Maxine Tellefsen chose Glacier
We have family that lives in the neighborhood and have had great memories, it is the best neighborhood as it has a gate and is very well maintained and safe. Our family loves to ski and hike, and it will help us to be close to the mountain, although we wanted to try Airbnb too, as we love to host.
What makes this Cabin unique
Everything is BRAND NEW and we feel the setting of The Tree Fort is very unique. You are in a neighborhood, but have privacy as it sits back off the road, at a "TREE FORT LEVEL" along a ravine of trees. Inside we created a cozy, fun, and updated decor. Honestly, we have really tried to think of everything you would need or desire, while staying at the Tree Fort, so you can enjoy "LIFE at the Cabin."