Elegant Get Away from it All, Luxury & Style!! Ocean Views!!(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Bed And Breakfast
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, 4,000 sq ft, sleeps 10 comfortably.
Christmas and New Years still available!! Check prices on luxury villas and you'll see that we have some of the most competetive prices and fantastic accommodations!!!! We offer full staff, as much or as little as you'd like. You tell us what you want and we'll deliver!!!
Maid service provided daily. Gardner, maintenance, and pool keeper included. Complimentary continental breakfast (fresh fruit, toast, and coffee) served daily. Hot breakfast available for a small price.
Shampoo, soaps, conditioner provided for your convenience.
Laudry room downstairs with washer and dryer or let us do your laudry for a small fee, just ask!! One complimentary Airport pick-up!!! Bottled water delivered for your convenience.
Beach towels, cooler, and beach chairs available.
Don't forget Sunday Brunch at Lindo Mar, located off of the main highway to town, A MUST!!
Ask about 'Special Offers' at the time of booking a reservation. 50% of the price paid as a deposit at the time of booking and the 50% paid 4 weeks prior to vacation. Cash or check accepted. DISCOUNTS for regular customers and referrals!!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2011
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Bed And Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 is the Master Suite, upstairs. It has a king size bed and sleeps 2 comfortably. Plenty of room to add portable air mattresses for additional beds. Desk and chair for work away from home. Air conditioning available if needed. Keep cool with Fan above the bed. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the Terrace overlooking the ocean. Double doors and picture windows allow for waking up to a glorious sight-- the ocean. Choice of two bathrooms, His or Hers. Tons of closet space with large mirrors for admiring the new tan. Bedroom 2 is just off of the lower level patio. It has a double bed and sleeps 2. Plenty of closet space and views!!! Bedroom 3 has a double bed and sleeps two. It is the coolest room in the house. Bedroom 4 has 2 double beds, sleeps 4 comfortably and is right off the patio. It also has picture windows and tremendous views. Plenty of closet space, fan, and huge mirror!! Wake up poolside!!...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Master Suite 'His' bathroom is lovely and has black granite counter tops, light cream colored granite tiles and a shower with jungle views. Elegant. Master Suite 'Hers' bathroom has light granite counter tops, pink sink, toilet and bidet with a pink double sized jetted jacuzzi tub. The views are some of the best in the entire house!!! Shower while watching the ocean or flocks of birds fly by!!! You haven't lived until you've showered in one of the Master Suite bathrooms!! It IS an amazing experience!! Bathroom 3 is conveniently located right off of the living room. with sink, mirrors, toilet, window with jungle view. Bathroom 4 is shared between bedrooms 2 and 3, with mirror, sink, toilet and shower. Bathroom 5 is off of bedroom 4 with sink, mirror, picture window shower, and toilet. Shower has ocean view!!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Secure Parking
- Sofa Bed
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Study Room
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Fully Fenced Property
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 8 - Dec 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 15, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Christmas and New Years still available!!! Peak Season prices are negotiable for long term rentals. Repeat customers receive discount. Tip staff members 10 percent. Cooks can be hired for each meal at an extra charge. $2.50 per person for hot breakfast. $60. for family dinner and you buy groceries. Private parties can be catered for an extra price. Private Chef, is negotiable.
Snorkelling, fishing, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding, canopy tours, or zipline adventures can all be arranged by us.
The Mismalya Zoo is close-by (A MUST since it's the best zoo ever!!)
Tequila tasting rooms are within walking distance.
La Choza (Tony's Place) is our favorite restaurant in the Vallarta area, located just a few blocks away from the casa.
Le Kliff is a few miles away with the most romantic and elegant restaurant with spectacular views of the ocean-- get married there!!! Perfect spot for honeymooners or couples celebrating anniversaries.
Off season long term rentals negotiable. Laundry services are available for an extra charge. Laundry soap and machines are provided, no extra charge.
50% DEPOSIT due at reservation booking. 50% due one month before rental. Cash or check accepted.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Casa Mis Amores is nesteld in the hills of Mismaloya, overlooking pristine Banderas Bay, one of the more exclusive areas of Puerto Vallarta. Stunning panoramic views of the ocean and jungle entice the soul. Bird watching(at times whale watching)can both be done from any patio or terrace at Casa Mis Amores!!! Watch flocks of chattering green birds fly by at any time of the day! Hear the 'big cats' from the Mismalya zoo in the afternoon to add the real jungle flavor to your trip. The zoo is within walking distance. Tequila tasting, horseback riding, snokeling, beach activities, boating, jet skiing, whale watching, surfing, water taxis, boating tours, beach restaurants, massage, jungle canopy and zipline tours, atv rentals, hiking, are all within walking distance or a short taxi ride from the house. Mini marts are closeby in Mismaloya. Catch the bus down the hill for a short ride to downtown Puerto Vallarta for about fifty cents. Taxis are only a phone call away, or a walk down the hill. An ATM is located near the Barcelo Hotel down the hill. Movies, grocery stores, clothing mall, flea market, discotecs, manicurists, hairdressers, bars, restaurants, airport, bus station, harbor, hospitals are all found in downtown Puerto Vallarta, about 10 minutes (15 minutes for bus) or so from Mismaloya. The airport is 30 minutes away or 45 with traffic. The Botanical Gardens can be visited by catching a bus down the hill. It is located about 20 minutes further south. At the end of our street you'll find the set of the film 'Night of the Iguana' (starring Richard Burton). Take a walk, ride a horse, or take a cab to the movie set 'The Predator'(Arnold Scwarzenegger) just past Mismaloya town, in the jungle. You'll end up at El Eden where they have a swimming hole, waterfall and restaurant. Tie up your horse, go for a swim, then grab a beer and some nachos! When you get back to the house take a shower over looking the ocean. If you'd like, we have a chef that can cook some of the best authentic Mexican cuisine around for a small fee. In addition to that, we can help arrange any of your tourist activities and will seek out the best prices.
- Primary: +1 4087088050 Call anytime, English, Spanish
- Secondary: +1 4087088050 Call anytime, English, Spanish
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean View from the patio!!!
Fabulous Tree tops of jungle/ocean view
Dining room with lovely view of garden and jungle.
Living room tropical style day bed.
Master suite bathroom with ocean views from shower and jacuzzi tub.
Ocean and jungle views from each double bed located off the patio.
Enjoy the ocean view from the pool.
Lower bedroom opens up to patio.
Dramatic sunsets from patio.
House is located up the hill from the Hotel Barcelo with quick access to beach.
Los Arcos from boat.
Front entrance of Casa Mis Amores.
Elegant patio for entertaining guests with outdoor grill.
Gourmet kitchen with great views from every window.
Living room with Huichol paintigs. Queen sized fold-out bed if needed,ocean view
Beautiful master suite with king sized bed, wake up to OCEAN!
Wake up to ocean views from this bedroom off of the patio.
Cool off in the pool.
One of many kitchen windows.
Relax out on the patio and enjoy the views.
Take a boat ride from the Mismaloya beach.
Snorkeling is fantastic in Mismaloya!! Take a boat ride to Los Arcos!!
Mismaloya Zoo is just around the corner!! Best zoo ever!!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.