Wine Country Estate with Vineyard Views, Pool, Great for Groups!(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Perfect for Corporate Retreats, Family/Friends Gatherings, Other Large Groups
Gorgeous outdoor pool (not heated) is lovely during the warmer months.
The estate is large, with plenty of space for everyone to curl up with a book or splinter off to enjoy talking over a glass of wine.
Some favorite spots to spend time:
- Curling up by the fireplace in the great room
- Lounging in a wicker chair on the deck wrapping the house on 3 sides
- Swinging in the hammock or sitting in the Adirondack chairs on the large lawn
- Lounging by the outdoor pool (unheated, open for swimming Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Warming up around the outdoor fire pit
- Enjoying quiet time in the Owners Unit (optional & additional), which has its own private deck
Furnished in warm yet sophisticated 'Sonoma Style,' the property features a dramatic great room including living, dining and kitchen in one large, open space, with panoramic views of the entire valley below. All seven bedrooms are appointed with the finest linens, down pillows and luxurious comforters. Each bathroom has its own character, each with lots of charm.
This home is perfect for large groups; from celebrating family reunions to corporate retreats to housing everyone in a wedding party under one roof. There is no other place like it on Earth.
We are about 45 minutes from Sonoma airport, and about 1.5 hours from SFO and Oakland airport.
Sleeping arrangements include:
- Bedroom #1 is downstairs - 2 Queen beds.
- Bedroom #2 is downstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #3 is upstairs - King bed.
- Bedroom #4 is upstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #5 is upstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #6 is upstairs - 2 Twin beds.
- The final 'bedroom' is a convertible den/bedroom downstairs, and it has a pull-out sofa bed and large TV.
- 1 full downstairs
- 2 full upstairs
- 1 full in Owners Unit (optional, see below)
- Add the Owner's Unit ($200/night, sleeps 2): this spacious in-law suite on the bottom floor of the house has its own private entrance, Queen bed, sitting area, TV & DVD, kitchen and bathroom. The sofa pulls out into yet another bed. The suite enjoys a full wall of windows for appreciating the breathtaking view.
- Adjacent 1 bedroom cottage property with lovely outdoor hot tub located a few minutes by foot: http://www.vrbo.com/96018
House Rules:: No smoking indoors, no pets, and no amplified music outdoors. We cannot permit large events on the property; if you would like to host an intimate gathering please inquire for details.
* We keep the calendar up to date, so be sure to check there before inquiring *
Member since: 2006
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 16
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 11-16
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Other Amenities: The house is over 3,000 sq ft of luxurious appointments and casual elegance. The property sits on 150 acres with many trails and hills to explore. Other amenities include: porch, pool, fire pit, outdoor dining area, large outdoor picnic tables, game room with ping pong table, outdoor shower, additional in-law suite. Other Activities: Overlooking a world-class winery, the property is conveniently located minutes from over 40 wineries in the Sonoma Valley, yet close to town. Enjoy easy access to wine tasting, sight seeing, shopping in the beautiful Sonoma Square, restaurants from 5 star cuisine to local burger joints, The Sonoma Mission Inn's world famous spa (at the bottom of our hill), the Sonoma Golf & Country Club golf course, Jack London state park in beautiful Glen Ellen, and much more!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Memorial Day Weekend
May 26 - May 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Labor Day Weekend
Aug 31 - Sep 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 15%
INQUIRE about additional spaces adjacent to the property for large groups
HOLIDAYS often require a higher rate and higher minimum nights - Please Inquire!
NO PETS, sorry!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I'm the manager of this gorgeous estate. I've been taking care of it for 3 years now, and have been in the property business for over 8 years.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outdoor dining area
Dining room seats 10-12
Sunset Suite offers a private space
Entrance to main house
Sunset Suite private deck
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.