"Sunset Bluff" (next door property to “Sunset Retreat,” VRBO Listing #790519, same owners with same service...see reviews of both homes) lakefront acreage is located between Florida’s Atlantic Coast Beaches and Orlando’s Theme Parks on picturesque Horseshoe Lake. Have a large group or two families travelling together....rent both homes.
Let this unique, custom lakefront, Orlando-area vacation rental home be yours for your upcoming escape to Central Florida! "Sunset Bluff" has something for everyone...a 65-acre skiable, fishing lake for active families; a quiet, natural setting for those who want to get away from it all; a well-maintained home centrally located to tourist attractions and beaches.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. "Sunset Bluff" features a lakefront property within easy reach of the area’s attractions, this wonderful lake house will serve as your oasis in the heart of everything Orlando and the Space Coast has to offer. Easy travel to a wide array of activities to include Disney/Universal/Sea World theme parks , beaches, state parks, space launches, Central Florida Zoo, mall shopping, airport and downtown Orlando; close to Expressways 408/417 and University of Central Florida (UCF).
You’ll immediately feel at ease the moment you arrive at this comfortable, well-maintained, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-story home; your home away from home. Enjoy rustic, natural Florida flora and fauna in this quiet setting. Start your mornings watching nature while sipping a hot cup of coffee on one of the porch balconies, and end your evening on the private dock watching the sunset with a glass of fine wine. Paddle around the 65-acre lake in a canoe. If you’re a fishing enthusiast, be sure to bring your fishing gear. If there is a space launch you will likely see the rocket from your eastern exposure balcony.
With enough room to accommodate 5 guests, this 1800 square-feet home is fully furnished and the open, airy floor plan with numerous windows bring the outdoors inside. The private ski/fishing lake (with ski course) and boat dock is in your back yard. You can enjoy seeing the boaters and skiers, while fishing, sunbathing or simply relaxing on your private dock.
Located on the second floor, the kitchen and eating areas are equipped with all the essentials. For dining, a 4-6 person table/chairs provide seating for guests and the counter top area seats 4. The main living space provides comfortable leather seating (sofa with pull out bed and love seat) and flat-screen TV. French doors lead out to the lake views from the balcony. In addition to cable TV and WI-FI, there is even a small collection of DVDs if you want to stay in and watch movies.
The master bedroom retreat features a king-sized bed, a fireplace, bathroom with a tub/shower, and French doors that lead you to your private balcony to watch the sunrise.
Located on the first floor, the lakefront bedroom has two twin beds and desk; the second bathroom with shower; and the washer and dryer.
We've worked hard to create a place of peace and pleasure for our guests. This is a somewhat rustic, natural Florida setting and any animals that you find are in their natural environment.
Key Residence Features:
- Home amenities include a fully equipped open-concept kitchen, ceiling fans throughout, complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen and satellite TVs with hundreds of channels and access to your various streaming services, patio furniture, washer and dryer, private dock, leather couches, bikes/safety helmets and a canoe/ life vests (be sure to ask owner if bikes and canoe may be made available during your stay), BBQ grill, and much more,
- Prime waterfront location with private dock
- Centrally located to theme parks, restaurants, shopping malls, beaches, all of Orlando's major attractions and UCF/Research Park! Great location for golfing and, biking/hiking Florida Trails and State Parks
Bedroom Configuration / Additional Sleeping:
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Two Twin-sized Beds
- Pull out sofa bed
- No smoking inside home or on balconies/porches
- Maximum Occupancy: 5
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NO pets
- No events or RV parking without owners written approval