Marvelously located in the heart of the prestigious and exquisite Ile Saint Louis, this lovely 1 bedroom duplex apartment is perfect to discover all the major touristic sites, while fully enjoying Parisian living.
Completely renovated in March 2011
Very quiet, silent, and light with huge windows, it faces the calm courtyard.
- Surface : 27 M2
- Address: Quai Bourbon (direct access on the banks of the Seine)
- Metro station : Pont-Marie - line 7 across the bridge (1minute)
- Typical Parisian cream-grey stone house of the XVII century
- A principal room with convertible bed, table/chairs, complete equipped kitchen
- A separate charming and cosy bedroom with a queen size bed from the highest quality. Nice decoration, with painted papers, light brown and ivory paintings for a warm atmosphere.
- A lovely marble bathroom done in grey, with brand new glossary brown paintings, silver and a convenient Bathroom Mirror Cabinet.
A MAGIC LOCATION
- 2 minutes to Notre Dame Cathedral
- The famous Marais district in front of you when crossing the Pont-Marie
- Reach the so prestigious left bank and enjoy the romantic Saint-Germain streets within few steps,
- Don't miss the worldwide famous Berthillon ice-maker (around the corner)
- Direct access within few meters to bakeries, grocerys, wine, cheese shops, restaurants, Jazz bar.
- In summer and like many parisians, enjoy a picnic on the banks of the Seine (stairs in front of the house). Blankets at your disposal.
Keywords: One bedroom apartment