About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
1 Blue bedroom
Disney bedroom set
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
tub · bidet · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Hot tub
- No smoking
Hosted by David SeguiAsk a question
About David Segui
Married to a wonderful Brazilian. Retired from the USA Army and currently working for the USA Gov. We are happy to have you with us. We are a family that takes pride serving your needs. Our unit is so beautiful and amazing, that you will be enchanted.
Why David Segui chose Candelero Abajo
We take pride making everything perfect for you.
What makes this Villa unique
Free Parking, Pool, Beach, WI-FI, Cable TV, near by community Mall, Branch Bank and Restaurants.
- english, spanish, Little Portuguese
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 6Maximum occupancy is enforce by the complex Admin.
Minimum age to rent: 18Parents cannot booked the property for minors.
1. This unit is a no smoking policy inside the property. 2. No Pets big or small will be allowed.
1. 2 vehicles maximum per unit; visitor's parking is available until 6:00 pm; 2. No parties or events are allowed by complex administrator.
Unit Check-in: 3:00 PM Unit Check-out: 11:00 am Please read all unit rules of conduct that will apply during your stay. Thanks for your support.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)