Fantastic Chalet with Sauna in Wengen, Close to Ski Slopes and Hiking Paths(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Traditional Swiss Chalet, Wengen, 2 Large balconies, 3 floors and gallery
General Chalet Facilities: The chalet is fully equipped with brand new kitchen and washing facilities. All bathrooms are luxuriously fitted and have toilet and shower/bath facilities. We provide high speed internet access, 28' TV with a mixture of channels from most European countries including several from the UK. There is also a DVD player. There is a stereo system with iPod docking. This is a luxury chalet with excellent quality fixtures and fittings.
Summer Facilities: The living room double doors open up onto a large balcony which gets full sun from early morning to late afternoon and is equipped with wooden table and chairs, ideal for al fresco dining. There are also two sun loungers. The chalet is situated below a a small quiet lane with easy access to large number of walking paths in all directions.
Winter Facilities: The chalet is very close to a chairlift (approx 400m) providing access to ski slopes and a railway stop. The cog train provides access to the further slopes of Kleine Scheidegg or to the village. It is also possible to ski into the village. We have a traditional toboggan for your use. We have a traditional wood burning fire to add a cosy feel to your stay.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 135 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
- 6 people can be accommodated in beds. 1 more on sofa bed in lounge. We also have a travel cot for a baby. We have one en-suite master bedroom with double bed that can be made into a twin. The other bedroom is an en-suite with twin beds. We also have a travel cot for a baby that can be used but you will need to bring your own linen for this. The private Gallery area is in the roof and is approximately 2m high at its highest point sloping down to 0.5m at lowest point. 2 beds in there are comfortable. All bed linen provided and beds made on arrival. All towels provided for each guest. Large double wardrobe in master and twin bedrooms. Chests of draws and cupboards in each bedroom and gallery area. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Lounge has wonderful views and large balcony accessible via ceiling to floor glass doors. Traditional wood burning stove. There are two sofas, one of these is a sofa/bed. Master Bedroom is a wonderful room with huge vaulted ceiling, en-suite bathroom and large balcony overlooking Lauterbrunnen valley. Bed can be arranged as double or two single beds. There are also 2 large double fitted wardrobes providing a great deal of storage. Twin Bedroom contains two single beds and large en-suit shower room. Fitted wardrobe and overhead cupboards. Gallery is accessed via ladder with large wooden steps leading to large gallery which can be set up for maximum of 3 beds. It is nice and bright with two velux windows and window. Basement contains sauna and washing machine and dryer. Also storage space for equipment....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Tiled Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Low 2
Mar 11 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - Jun 2, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Linen/Person $32.27
- Cleaning $218.33
- Refundable Damage Deposit $215.10
- Guest Care $161.33
Payments by HomeAway or by PayPal. Please note that all rates are Swiss Francs.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Set amongst the 4000m peaks of Eiger, Jungfrau and Monch, Wengen is a car free village of natural beauty. The village sits high above the steep sided Lauterbrunnen Valley and is reached by cog railway. Nearby attractions include Jungfrau 'Top of Europe', at 3454m it is Europe's highest altitude railway station giving access to Glaciers and an Ice Palace. The Trummelbach Waterfall and Interlaken with many picturesque lakeside villages are also popular attractions.
Other Activities: White water rafting.
Why the Owner Chose Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland:
Our chalet is on the end of a block of 4 with uninterrupted spectacular views across and down the Lauterbrunnen valley to the glaciers. We have a shed for boots and sledges etc and a downstairs area where have an additional shower and toilet and small sauna. We also have a great foosball game for the kids (and adults ;-)).
- Primary: +44 7762870470
View from path to chalet back to Wengen.
Sauna. Big enough for 3.
Easy access to chalet from well lit path.
You can see Ibex near the chalet.
Master bedroom with large balcony.
Village swimming pool
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.