House in a Private Mary North Atlantic
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Pretty house on the hills of the Estate, wilderness
5 'walk from the pool and 10' of the cove beach Azerot
sea view covered terrace with garden furniture and table and chairs to make the most of the beautiful weather of Martinique
Inside, the kitchen fitted American: comfort: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, grill meat, oven, microwave - all the dishes for 4 guests
In living room, 1 sofa bed for 2 + 1 sofa 1 person - table and chairs
Air-conditioned room with sleeping 200x160 (provided linen nappies for 4 beds + sheets and towels)
Bathroom with 2 basins + 1 large shower
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 49 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- shower and 2 sinks - separate toilet
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- FRAIS DE MENAGE $32.00
- Pet Fee $0.00
- Refundable Damage Deposit $320.00
- Taxes Not included
La nuit est à 50€
la semaine soit 7 nuits 350€ pour 2 personnes
prévoir 20€/sem en plus par personne supplémentaire
Un acompte de 30% est nécessaire a la réservation avec signature d contrat
Le solde est a régler a votre arrivée
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
For a dream vacation in the North Atlantic Martinique, a former luxury hotel complex located on the hillside, in a flower garden of Sainte Marie Area of the park that covers 12 hectares of land beautifully wooded - View exceptional Anse Azerot -plage sheltered and one of the most beautiful of the Atlantic north coast - Huge pool with sea view at Domaine du center, 5 'walk from your rental. In the village of Sainte Marie, all facilities: shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacy, post office, snack bar, restaurant ...
Sainte-Marie is famous for its Museum of Rum 'Saint James', the 'Banana Museum'
L'Habitation Fond Saint Jacques' listed building where lived the famous Père Labat,
The house of Bele (local dances)
Tombolo (geological formation: ilet grounded by a strip of land
(High tide island and peninsula at low tide)
Feast of St. Mary: August 15
Town northeast, on the east coast. Sainte-Marie is an important early colonization with a monastery in the middle of the 17th and especially thanks to Father Labat, religious scholar and physician, who was one of the fathers of Martinique; he defended in particular the joint against English incursions.
Highest point: Morne de l'Etang (587 m). Morne des Esses, site. Rivers Bambous, Charpentier, Bezaudin, Saint-Jacques. Coastal beaches and rocks. managed forest for the public reception (Philippe, the Tenos tip. Beautiful scenery along the coastal road. Site Fond Saint-Jacques, on the Saint-Jacques River
Resources and productions;
- Rhumerie Saint James visits, tasting and sale (February / June) housed in a beautiful home lovingly restored Creole. the museum offers a walk through the history of the cane and rum from 1765 to the present.
- Fond Saint Jacques Monastery once inhabited by Father Labat, listed historical monument. Visit with many cultural exhibitions.
- Banana Museum: You can discover the history of the banana,
what a banana really how it grows.
you can also see many varieties of bananas during a tour of discovery in a very nice and flowery garden. Beautiful wooden house with bright colors and superb frame in the Main building.
- Basketry of the dreary esses: making workshop using the techniques of the Carib Indian methods with natural dyes. The fibers used are the cachibou and aroman.
- The sugar cane rails (St James distillery); Come to board the locomotive to make a trip back in time amid cane fields, banana plantations, level crossings etc ...
- The House of Bele to visit: Traditional music of the slaves.
- The Tombolo: An original geographical formation; an islet connected to the ground by a strip of sand, which can be visited at low tide; a very nice ride that can see holy marries another angle.
- 5 minutes from the beach Anse Azerot 'sheltered beach and the most beautiful of the North Atlantic coast.
- At the entrance of the rainforest, near hiking.
- 30 minutes from Mount Pelee.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing