Luxury Private 4 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This attractive private villa is ideally situated on a small, exclusive development in a quiet area on the edge of Ovacik, with spectacular views of the Taurus mountains, yet within easy reach of local amenities in Hisaronu. It has a large terrace for alfresco dining and relaxing, a private pool and splash pool and is ideal for family holidays.
It was built in 2007 and is fully air conditioned throughout. The villa has been built to a high specification and is well equipped. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs, the main bedroom is en-suite and a twin bedroom with a bathroom also on this floor. The living room and kitchen are on the ground floor. There is another 2 bedrooms in the lower ground floor with a large double bedroom and another twin bedded room with a wc and shower room situated also on this floor. It is situated within walking distance of local amenities, restaurants, bars and not far from a water park. Conveniently located for Olu Deniz, Fethiye and Hisaronu. The beach areas on the stunning blue lagoon and the popular Belcekiz beach at Olu Deniz are 10 minutes drive away and can be accessed by dolmus or free pick up and drop off from the beach clubs. There are supermarkets and popular restaurants/bars within a few minutes walk from the villa.
Travel advice: Local Airport: Dalaman 50 - 60 minutes transfer.
Private transfers can be arranged (straight from the airport to your villa)
£80.00 for parties up to 4
£20.00 per person for parties of 5 or more
Prices quoted are for return journeys.
Activities and places of interest: Water sports, water park (10 minutes drive with free transfers when booking), paragliding off Babadag mountain.
Horse riding, walking micro lite, fishing. Fethiye Rock tombs and amphitheatre. The popular Lycian Way path is nearby, voted in the Sunday Times as one of the 10 best walks in the world.
The private beach/beach clubs on the lagoon at Olu Deniz are within easy reach. Olu Deniz beach was voted in 2012 the best beach in Europe by trip advisor users.
The dolmus is the cheapest and easiest way of getting around. They run along the main road which is a 5 minute walk from the villa. There is also a taxi rank nearby.
Excursions in the area: Gulet cruises, boat trips, Jeep safaris, mud baths, Sakklikent gorge, Ancient city of Ephesus, Dalyan, Kaya Koy (ghost town), Gocek.
For the adventurous, a parascending flight from the Babadag mountain down onto the beach at Olu Deniz is a must. Further afield, up in the mountains, serious white water rafting is on offer. The area is rich in ancient history including the 'ghost town' of Kaya and natural beauty including nearby Butterfly Valley and turtle beach. Its a 15 minute walk to vibrant Hisaronu with bars, restaurants, clubs and market stalls. The island of Rhodes is accessible by ferry from Fethiye. There is so much to do and try in the area that one visit is never enough.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The Main bedroom is on the first floor and has wonderful balcony views of the mountains and a view of the pool. There is an en suite with a bath and shower. There is a large wardrobe and a dressing table with a hair-dryer. The second bedroom is a twin bedded room and has a balcony view of the stunning mountains and hillsides, there are drawers and a wardrobe in this room. The third bedroom is on the lower ground floor and is a large room, it has a double bed and a sofa. There is a walk-in wardrobe for storage and this room is cool in the hot summer months if you wish to relax away from the summer heat. The fourth bedroom in also situated on the lower ground floor and is a twin bedded room with wardrobe and drawers. There are hair dryers in each bedroom. All bedrooms have air conditioning....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa, one is en suite and attached to the main bedroom on the first floor, this has a bath with a shower. The other shower room has a shower, toilet, sink and is also situated on the first floor. The other shower room is on the lower ground floor and has a shower with toilet and sink. There is also an outside shower for pool use....moreless
- The kitchen is fully equipped for 8 people and has all the usual facilities including a dishwasher, toaster, cutlery etc. The washing machine is situated on the lower ground floor. There is an iron and ironing board and all bedrooms have hair-dryers. There is also a safety box for added security....moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $126.86
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
We can arrange additional cleaning, cots etc. if required as an extra cost, please let us know of your requirements and we will be happy to advise you.
If you have an early morning or late evening arrival, we can arrange welcome packs which includes ,fruit juice, milk, water, teabags, coffee etc again at a small additional cost.
We would require a £100 per week non-refundable deposit to secure the booking.
The balance of the Payment is required 8 weeks before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This beautiful villa is set in Ovacik, an area of outstanding natural beauty, being green and mountainous. Ovacik is set on a plateau, 1000ft above sea level, the cooling breezes mean more comfort in the hot summer months.
Ovacik is on the outskirts of the lively resort of Hisaronu (10 minutes walk) and only 8 minutes by dolmus(minibus) from the breathtaking coastline and beach of Olu Deniz. Fethiye, a busy market town set on a beautiful natural harbour is only 15 minutes by dolmus. There are numerous boat trips from here and water taxis take you to Calis Beach or just a great place to sit and people watch. Most of the night-life is found in Hisaronu and Olu Deniz. Hisaronu is a lively resort with many bars and restaurants which are generally not rowdy. Olu Deniz has been made a conservation area forever protecting the stunning shoreline and village from over development. Olu Deniz has lovely beach bars and restaurants from which you can try a cocktail and watch the beautiful sunsets and the paragliders landing on the beach.
Other Activities: Micro-lite, Gulet cruises, boat trips, Jeep safaris, scuba diving, kite surfing
- Primary: +44 7786997096 Cath
- Secondary: +44 7976294369 Julie
- Tertiary: +44 7977906405 Russell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Acacia Villa with private pool and splash pool
Open plan Kitchen
Bedroom with en-suite and balcony
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.