Every bedroom has a gulf view!
Dining room table for ten!
Large kitchen with granite counter tops!
Many windows to let in light!
Leisure in luxury among spectacular panoramic gulf views in our beautiful unit 318C at The Crossings of WaterSound Beach vacation rental, offering resort accommodations for up to 8 guests in 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
High ceilings, granite counter-tops, Victorian paneling, crown moldings, upscale furnishings, wrap around balcony, and expansive gulf seen from every bedroom! These are just a few of the items that make unit 318C at The Crossings of WaterSound Beach a vacationers dream come true!
As soon as you step into unit 318C at The Crossings of WaterSound Beach you are immediately enveloped by beautiful panoramic gulf views that wash away all your worries. An open gourmet kitchen offers high end appliances, granite counter-tops and breakfast bar with seating for 4. A large dining room table with seating for 10 overlooks an open great room with ample seating and large flat screen TV.
Every bedroom has a gulf view as well as private bathrooms and TV's!
WaterSound Beach is a 256 acre, gated beach community directly on the gulf of Mexico, located between Rosemary Beach and Seaside along the scenic 30A corridor. The community boasts 3 community pools, puttering park, outdoor fireplaces, nature trails, boardwalks, fitness center, and more!
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Garage Access: Unfortunately, the garage is used for homeowner storage at this home and not available to guests.
Beach and Pool Access:
The Crossings of WaterSound Beach is located directly on the beach with access to 3 community pools throughout the community. The beach access boardwalk is located near the pool deck.
Nearby restaurants to The Crossings of WaterSound Beach include Crust Artisan Bakery, Crave Roadside Burgers, Mile Marker 15, Red's Chicken Shack, as well as more in the nearby Seaside and Rosemary Beach!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Suite: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Separate tub and Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom I: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II: 2 Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 8
- Located in The Crossings of WaterSound Beach
- Located between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Access to 3 Resort Style Community Pools
- Panoramic Gulf Views
- Gulf Views from All Bedrooms
- Walk to the Beach
- High-end appliances and fixtures
- Wrap Around Balcony with Views
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Granite Counter-tops
- Tastefully Decorated with a Coastal Ambiance
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Restaurants and Shopping
- Resort Linens and Terry Program
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.