Spectacular historic property with great location. This is the original LeDroit Park Fire Station Carriage House, circa 1870 with 21st century finishes. Once home to horse-drawn fire brigades now you can make history here. Large loft style space. Full southern exposure. Metro 3 blocks. Located just off U Street corridor in historic LeDroit Park.
Comfortably furnished. Stocked kitchen for easy entertaining.
ONE LEVEL living on the 2nd floor of the building. Spiral Stair leads to private , furnished roofdeck and zen garden with views of Washington monument & US Capitol
- Living Room- large space open floorplan with kitchen. Large flatscreen TV.
- Kitchen: stainless appliances, eat-in for 10. Dishwasher, electric stove.
- Baths: two full baths with granite, glass walkin showers
- Bedrooms- 3 large bdrooms. Two with one Queen bed each, one with full bed plus a twin bed.
Living room with sleep sofa.
- lots of storage
- Full Laundry with washer & dryer in the loft
- cable tv and free wifi/ Internet.
- BBQ in garden
- storage area for bikes
>> This is a 2 unit building. This is the top floor of two separate loft apartments.
Entire building can be rented for a total of 6BR/4BA if interested.
sorry, no pets.