The Fawn Road Carriage House is a bright, modern 675 sq ft suite with large windows looking out to huge cedar trees. The detached above-garage 1 bedroom suite has it's own entrance, parking, and is completely separate from the main house (aprox 70 ft away).
• Queen sized bed, memory foam pillows, cozy duvet and Sealy® Posturepedic Proback mattress with pocket coils reduce motion transfer so you sleep well and don't disturb your partner.
• Closet, dresser, iron, portable fan.
• Bedroom faces huge cedar trees and is filled with morning light.
• Fully equipped with oven/stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, blender, dishware, pots, etc.
• Bosch Tassimo single serve coffee maker (we provide a starter supply of coffee pods/tea)
• Additional items include a drip coffee maker and french press (if you prefer to bring your own coffee grounds) and a variety of spices, cooking oils, etc.
• Travel coffee mugs for trips to the beach.
• The kitchen has everything necessary for cooking and eating in, although you might want to visit the store directly across the street for a simple take-away meal.
LIVING / DINING ROOM:
• Open concept living space with ceiling fan, skylights and slate floors.
• Extendable dining table, seats 2.
• Large 50" flat screen Samsung HDTV (Roku/Netflix/YouTube).
• Serta® Dream Convertible sofa easily transforms into a bed for extra guests. Fully Reclined: 89.0"L x 44.5"W (sleeping area: 78.75" x 44.5") - a bit wider than a twin bed, but similar in size.
• Bathroom has deep tub and Moen rainshower.
• Also provided: Hairdryer, curling iron, shampoo, conditioner, soap.
PRIVATE OUTDOOR SPACE: (summer months)
• Private and separate greenspace beside the Carriage House (not visible from the main house).
• Cozy double hammock for relaxing.
• Your own BBQ for grilling and preparing meals.
• Adirondack chairs (2).
• Outdoor table and chairs (seats 2).
• Solar lights and a bright graffiti art mural (by Alex).
• Feel free to pick plums from the tree beside your driveway, or blackberries from the yard.
• House Manual & Guidebook contains house information, tips and recommendations.
• Toys, books, plastic dishware, etc provided for children.
• Food/water bowl, poop bags, provided for dogs.
• 2 min drive to the ocean - Sargeant's Bay Provincial Park has a beautiful pebbly beach - sheltered bay, good for swimming.
Our home reflects a bit about us, with custom graffiti art (by Alex) in the suite, and also in the private outdoor space.
• The Carriage House is located at the back of a fully fenced and private .4 acre property.
• When you drive into our property, you will pass the main house and continue to the Carriage House at the back (it is not visible from the main road).
• We do not park in the garage and only use it for storage, so there are multiple parking spaces available infront of the garage for guests - the entire driveway is yours.
• Self-check in with lockbox anytime after 3pm, whenever it is convenient for you.
Interaction with guests
We live onsite and will most likely be present during your stay, but we also respect your privacy. We will not come to the suite unannounced. We are always available and here if you need us - so let us know if we can help. Alex is a mountain biker can recommend local trails nearby.
Other things to note
We close our front driveway gate each night from 10PM-8AM nightly (to keep the deer from eating our garden). Feel free to come and go whenever you please, we just ask guests to open/close the front gate manually when coming/going if it is already closed.
** Over 90+ reviews on Airbnb - SUPERHOST Rating **