About the property
- House1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
MODERN OPEN PLAN HOME
WOW an Island Oasis to behold! Welcome to a Home away from Home on beautiful sophisticated Longboat Key!
Just a 3 minute walk from its own private beach entrance onto the Gulf of Mexico's crystal blue waters. This luxurious Tommy Bahama style decorated "open plan" island vacation home is as stylish as it is comfortable! Ideal for entertaining, so enjoy this one story three-bedroom, two-bath, split plan home with decorator furnishings, which include; cedar ceiling, full tile living areas, Corian countertops, new appliances, HD Televisions, DVD players, heated pool and spa with bar-b-que. For the boating/fishing enthusiasts there are several top marinas nearby, with rentals available!
Your family will enjoy sensational morning sunrises across the bay and spectacular sunsets just a 5 minute walk away to toast with your glass of champagne. You will never have to leave this island paradise since this lovely home is conveniently located just one mile from the south end of Longboat Key, one mile from grocery shopping, and only three miles from the fine dining and specialty boutique shopping on "St. Armand's Circle". Rejuvenate yourself in this peaceful, private, perfect family getaway home.
- Accommodations: Three-bedroom, two -bath
- Amenities: Grill, Outdoor Spa, Wireless Internet Access, Private Pool, Washer/Dryer, Large HD LED Televisions & DVD Players, Internet TV, Blueray Player.
- Bedding: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds
- Dining: Longboat Key is famous for its restaurants cuisine and ambience befitting heads of state. However, visitors seeking flip-flop friendly eateries will take comfort in the Key's cafes, diners, and ethic restaurants. They include Pattigeorge's, Blue Dolphin Café, Euphemia Haye, Harry's Continental Kitchen, Mar Vista Restaurant and Pub, The Chart House or The Dry Dock Waterfront Grill, just to name a few!
- Local Attractions: Although Longboat Key is locale that prizes its tranquil nights and lazy beach days, it also offers lively vacationers plenty of chances to stir things up with attractions and activities for all age groups. Some of our attractions include: Mote Aquarium, St. Armand's Circle, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, and John and Mable Ringling Museum Complex. If you want casual and fun, shop at our downtown Sarasota Farmers Market every Saturday morning!
- Location: 1050 Bogey Lane, South end of Longboat Key
- Minimum Night Stay: Season: Jan 1 thru May 1, one month. Other wise 2 week.
- Other: Additional electric fee for pool heating charges at $30/day apply.
- View: Bay view
- Local Attractions: Although Longboat Key is a local that prizes its tranquil nights and lazy beach days, it also offers lively vacationers plenty of chances to stir things up with attractions and activities for all age groups. Some of our attractions include: Mote Aquarium, St. Armand's Circle, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, and John and Mable Ringling Museum Complex. If you want casual and fun, shop at our downtown Sarasota Farmers Market every Saturday morning!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 3, 2018
About HENRY WAHL
WE LIVE IN ORLANDO, AND LOVE OUR OASIS, WE SCHEDULE OUR TRIPS DOWN BY THE MORNING TIDES. JUST BEAUTIFUL.
HENRY WAHL purchased this House in 2008
Why HENRY WAHL chose Longboat Key
WE HAVE OWNED SEVERAL ON LONGBOAT, RENOVATING EACH, BUT THIS IS THE PERFECT INTERIOR DESIGN, PERFECT LOCATION, AND PERFECT SIZE.
What makes this House unique
THE SOUTH END OF LONGBOAT, NEAR EVERYTHING IS JUST THE BEST IN A VACATION PROPERTY
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.