About this rental
- 1828 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 7 beds
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1 half bath
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC PropertyAsk a question
About Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property
Justin and Noelle Weaver are the architect and designer team of BLC Property LLC. They currently own vacation rental property and flip fixer upper's.
Why Justin and Noelle Weaver of BLC Property chose Laughlintown
Ligonier is special to the couple as Justin's great-great-grandfather built a cottage near the Loyalhanna that brought generations to the Laurel Highlands. As Pittsburgh's outdoor playground the natural surroundings of the region including small towns, bakeries, museums, parks and markets make going to Ligonier a retreat that takes you back to a simpler time.
What makes this Cottage unique
"There is something magical about the Laurel Highlands area. You feel God's presence as you look around and see such amazing natural beauty. I fell in love the day Justin took me to Ligonier, and now it is in my blood. Getting a property that is so special is a blessing I never could have imagined. It is a place that Justin and I want to bless others, where they can come to be refreshed." - Noelle Weaver
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 100
- Check In and Check Out form must be filled out upon arrival and departure.
- Rental agreement documents are submitted one month prior to arrival for dates booked more than one month out. Others are due the week prior.
- Should required documents not be received by required date outlined in rental agreement, Owner may cancel booking.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)