Your own private hideaway is waiting for you in Bozeman! The Grassy Ridge Lodge is nestled in a secluded valley featuring gorgeous views of the Bridger and Bangtail Mountains. It is just moments away from Bridger Canyon and only 25 minutes away from all Bozeman has to offer with its’ restaurants, cultural attractions and Gallatin Valley airport. Enjoy a true Montana experience on 60 pristine mountain acres with waist-high grass, abundant flowers and wildlife.
This three bedroom, three bath home is always relaxing to come home to. Mixing the best of the old and new, the décor includes old-world antiques, comfy furniture, and all the modern amenities. A cozy living room is decorated with Victorian antiques, cathedral ceilings and a big stone hearth looking out on Sacagawea Peak.
The wonderful eat-in gourmet kitchen comes fully-stocked with everything you need. A solid teak dining table seats six people or can be expanded to seat ten. The home has a two-way view, allowing you to view both the sunrises over the grassy ridge and sunsets over the mountains.
The home comfortably sleeps six people. The master bedroom includes a skylight for gazing up at the stars and a grand, old-style tub in the master bath, looking out into the trees and Battle Ridge.
The hot tub is set amidst the trees with views of the Bridger Mountains, perfect for relaxing after a day at Bridger Bowl. The large deck is great for barbecues, with a solid-wood dining table that seats for ten people. The front porch catches the morning sun and has a table and chairs for you to have your morning coffee. Another fun feature of this home is the gazebo, located on the west side of the home, out the end of the ridge. It has a dramatic 270 degree view and is perfect for reading a book or watching the sunset.
This home is perfect for the outdoor lover and adventure seeker!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Gorgeous view of Bridger and Bangtail Mountains and nestled on 60 acres to explore!
- Hot tub with view of mountains and deck with gas grill for entertaining
- Satellite TV, high-speed broadband, DVD player, stereo system, games
- Washer and dryer, ironing board
- Bridger Bowl’s famous “cold smoke” powder skiing and the Bohart Ranch’s cross country ski trails are just 6 miles away
- Fishing is only a short strike away, including the Shields, Yellowstone, Gallatin, and Madison Rivers
- There is great hiking, as well as a system of mountain bike trails featured in the “Fat Trax Bozeman” guidebook, right outside your front door
- Master bedroom: queen-sized bed on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 2: queen-sized bed on 1st floor
- Bedroom 3: two twin-sized beds on 1st floor
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, oven, stove, microwave, and cookware
- Table with leaf insert to entertain six people or leaf insert to seat ten people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in full bathrooms
Stay Montana Recommendations:
- Sweet Chilis Asian Bistro
- Montana Ale Works
- Open Range
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- 4WD/AWD necessary for Winter and early Spring seasons
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- High-speed Broadband
- Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Washer and Dryer
- Outside Decks
- Private Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Only minutes from Bridger Bowl