BEAUTIFUL LAKE FRONT HOME WAITING FOR YOUR FAMILY TO ENJOY!!!!!
Two story house on lake in a tranquil cove. 5 bedrooms; 1 king bed, 3 queens, 1 full.
- Living room with wood burning fireplace Smart TV.
- Dining area and kitchen are separated from the living room by a large island.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 are off the north side of the living room.
- A full bathroom is off the living room.
- A large screened porch can be accessed by the living room and one of the bedrooms.
- Off the east side of the living room and has its own bathroom with a shower and a garden tub
- Has a deck to enjoy views of the lake & a table & chairs to enjoy your morning coffee.
- Two large bedrooms and 1 full bathroom
- Each room has a bed.and futon
PLEASE NOTE: Towels are NOT provided.
The front of the house has a third deck for grilling or sitting in the rocking chairs and enjoying the wooded view.
Nearby attractions include Charlie Elliot Wildlife Center, Lloyd Shoals Dam, historic downtown Covington, with fine dining as well as vampire tours for Twilight fans. Atlanta is approximately an hour away featuring the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, CNN and Stone Mountain Park.
I will work with you about any special needs you may have.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE. You may smoke outside, but please respect the property and ash in a container and dispose of your butts in the trash can.
Pets friendly home.
Please pick up animal poop from the yard & discard in garbage.
Thank you for sharing our home.
Great place for children to play in yard on swings or swim from the pier. Great yard with wooden swing for adults & lots of lawn chairs. Watch the sun set from the deck furnished with a table & many chairs, and let the kids eat at the children’s picnic table. Enjoy the lake at your leisure. Fish off the dock. Two kayaks, a paddle boat, canoe, large foam floats and life jackets are there for you to enjoy. Lake side of the house is fenced on 3 sides, the other side is fully fenced in.