Welcome to our Woodside Avenue, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10 people.
Park City Old Town Townhome with access to Historic Main Street and Old Town Ski Lift. Walking distance to Historic Main Street, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and more. This is the perfect mountain home for any stay during the year.
4BD - 2.5BA
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining room. Stocked with everything you'll need to cook during your stay.
- Main floor family room with large screen TV, perfect for evening movies after a long ski day.
- Space for three cars in the garage with additional off-street parking.
- High Speed WI-FI included.
- Upon your arrival the home will be cleaned thoroughly by our professional cleaning team.
This home has space for multiple families and friends. Parking for two or even three cars in the garage with two additional spaces on the driveway if needed.
The home sleeps 10.
- Top floor loft bedroom. Double size bed with an additional futon sleeper sofa.
- Master bedroom also has a double bed with its very own private ensuite bathroom and deck.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed.
- Bedroom 2 has two twin beds
This home is in one of the best locations in town. Woodside Avenue is steps away from Historic Main Street and Old Town Ski Lift for Park City Mountain Resort. It also close to many Sundance Film Festival venues, restaurants and shops.
Park City offers a free bus service through-out town and theres a stop steps away from the town home.
Most importantly, you have a management company that makes sure you're totally taken cared for. Most places will make you pick up your keys from a random location, or enter a code into a lock box if you arrive late. Our people will meet you at the condo (no matter what time it is), and make sure you're set up and comfortable. If you need help with anything from maid service to medical recommendations, there's someone local available 24-7.
A member of the Park City Host team will meet you at the condo to check you in. Schedule with us before hand to meet you there.