This charming, newly remodeled cottage, located within minutes of downtown Glenwood Springs' restaurants, shops and the Hot Springs Pool and within a short drive to world class ski resorts, Gold Medal fishing waters, golfing, biking and hiking trails, is perfect for your mountain getaway! With the fully equipped kitchen, newly furnished interior, special touches and courtyard seating area, this cottage is your Home Away from Home!
Though this home does not have air conditioning, it has an evaporative cooler.
The sunken living room is comfortably furnished with a leather sofa and large flat screen TV. The bright, well equipped kitchen with stone countertops is great for preparing meals. Choose to dine at the cozy kitchen nook with bench seating, or in warmer months, "Al Fresco" in the spacious courtyard.
The upper level has three comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom and guest bedroom are both nicely furnished with a queen size bed. The bunk room, with full size beds, is great for both kids and adults! For additional sleeping accomodations there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
The Cottage is conveniently located within a short drive of:
• Downtown Glenwood Springs
• Glenwood Hot Springs, Iron Mountain Hot Springs Pools
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• World class ski resorts at Aspen, Snowmass and Vail
• Local ski favorite, Sunlight Mountain Resort
• Snowmobile tours
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing
• Fly fishing (miles of Gold Medal rivers)
• Golfing (excellent courses nearby)
• Horseback riding
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
Centrally located near downtown and with unlimited year-round outdoor activities at your fingertips, this inviting Cottage is the ultimate Home Away from Home for your next family vacation! Come and explore the amazing Roaring Fork Valley and discover for yourself why Glenwood Springs was voted one of America's most fun small towns!