Trappers 78 is a gorgeous luxury retreat featuring 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, located in the beautiful Trappers Ridge development. The house was purchased by the current owners in 2017, who have made significant improvements to make your stay as fun and relaxing as possible.
The house sleeps 16 people comfortably. The layout includes 2 king master suites, 1 queen bedroom with full bath, 2 bunk rooms with two sets of bunk beds in each (4 beds per room in each of the 2 rooms), and 1 room with 2 twin beds. One of the bunk rooms has a full bath, while the other uses the full bath down the hall.
The house includes a large great room on the main level which opens into a gourmet kitchen. A new expandable dining table will accommodate your entire party, and there is also a cozy seating area in front of the fireplace and big-screen television. Off of the kitchen is a newly rebuilt deck with a new oversized grill. The deck provides SPECTACULAR views of the mountains and sunset. On the lower-level, a large recreation room with games, seating, and television is the center of activity.
The lots on either side of the house, along with the area behind the house have not been developed, so Trappers 78 provides more privacy than most houses in the development. One other note (from the wife of one of the owners): the house is double insulated, so it is exceptionally warm and not drafty!
This house has everything your group needs to have an amazing vacation, because the owners have been in your shoes!
The Stuff That Makes It Fun:
· 2 60 inch + Samsung TVs in the family room and recreation room. Internet connected, so Netflix, amazon, etc. are right at your fingertips. Each master suite also has its own TV. All TVs also receive Directv.
· Free wifi (of course) recently upgraded to the fastest speed available in Eden (50 MPS). That may not sound fast if you are coming from your house with a cable connection, but most houses in Eden run at 3 – 10 MPS, so it makes a HUGE difference. Like painful to get email difference.
· Sonos speakers in the family room, recreation room, and downstairs master suite. If you have never used Sonos, you will want to buy one after you leave.
· Hot tub directly outside the back door on the back patio.
· Oh yeah – pool table, foosball table, games, puzzles, and movies available in the house.
The Stuff That Just Makes It Easy:
· You can pack a little lighter and use the brand new high capacity washing machine.
· Keyless combination locks so you don’t have to carry keys.
· Ski and snowboard pegs for nightly ski placement.
· Boot benches for easy of taking off or putting on boots.
· Printer / scanner available for use if needed (try not to work too much) but very handy for printing boarding passes or directions.
· Big pot coffee maker for the morning group, a Keurig for an individual hot brew (or hot chocolate) later on.
We hope this house provides a good fit for your group, and we look forward to hosting you!
The Trappers Ridge community offers four (4) multi-level floor-plans and three (3) single level floor-plans, all with options to add basements. Trappers Ridge is a PRUD at Wolf Creek Resort. The HOA manages the grounds and onsite amenities, making ownership a snap. This popular neighborhood compliments the mountainside with natural exterior finishes and colors. Many view corridors are facing southwest direct to Snowbasin’s jagged peaks over the flat waters of Pineview Reservoir. It’s a spectacular sight to see! Onsite amenities include an Owner Clubhouse with ping-pong, gathering space, workout room, outdoor showers, in-ground pool with a covered hot tub and tennis and basketball courts.
TWO (2) KINGS
ONE (1) QUEEN
FOUR (4) BUNK BEDS (3 Twin over Full, one Twin over Twin)
TWO (2) TWINS
CLOSEST SKI AREA: POWDER MOUNTAIN - 5 MILES:
Powder Mountain does live up to its name. It’s one of the most remote ski areas on the Wasatch Range. It can be a journey to get there but a skiing Mecca once arrived. It truly has it’s own Vibe. Owned by a group of entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley with investors that span the Globe, it’s fresh, iconic and old school. Summit Series is working on an expansive masterplan at the top of the mountain beyond Hidden Lake. Some areas of the masterplan will be open to the public and some areas private for their investors. Today it’s as it was 50-years ago with the addition of a high-speed lift chair at Hidden Lake and another high speed lift chair under construction this year.
Powder Mountain has a variety of skiing opportunity from cat skiing to night skiing with the convenience of on-mountain ski and snowboarding rentals. Restaurants at the Base Lodge include the popular Powder Keg that offers live music most nights, draft beer and bar food such as chicken wings, burgers and kale salads. Upstairs at the Base Lodge is a cafeteria that is perfect for families serving Lucky Slice pizza, breakfast burritos, burgers and other comfort food. At the top at Hidden Lake the menu is more Mexican Cantina style with street tacos and taco salads.