About the property
- House4985 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
'Ain't Mistbehavin' 41 Mistflower Lane - Lake District, WaterColor
Ain't Mistbehavin' is located on beautiful Mistflower Lane, right by the intersection of Blackwater and Needlerush only steps to the foot bridge to Phase 1 and the Beach Club. This stunning 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath home with two additional bunk rooms exudes warmth and luxury. Custom built and designed by Blu Line Studio including special touches by the owner, no detail has been overlooked in this three story property. From the soaring ceilings with exposed beams, dramatic brick fireplace, first and second floor masters, beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, flat screen TVs and numerous upgraded finishes, everything you desire is here. The open floor plan includes a designer kitchen, spacious living area and state of the art theater room.
2 King Master Suites and 2 Queen guest rooms, all with their own baths with custom tiles and cabinets, are located in the main house as well as two bunk rooms on the third level with four built ins per room and shared Jack and Jill bath. The carriage house has the third King bedroom.
With an additional living area on the third floor as well as in the carriage, this residence offers plenty of room for gatherings. Outside, indulge in your own backyard oasis, complete with swimming pool, dining options, outdoor kitchen and shower, and wood burning fireplace. This meticulously maintained property is sure to impress.
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 1/2 Baths
- Professionally Decorated and meticulously cared for by the owner
- Large kitchen and center island with beautiful pecky cypress wood beams
- Plenty of closet space
- 3 Living Room areas including the main floor, 1 on the 3rd floor and 1 in the carriage house
- Kids' Heaven on the third floor with a playroom, two four-bed bunk rooms, and a jack and jill bath with two separate sink and toilet areas and a shared shower
- Carriage House with King Bedroom, Living Room and Kitchenette
- Laundry facilities in both the main house and carriage
- A refreshing dipping pool in the back yard with sun deck and outdoor dining
- Covered, outdoor grill porch
- Space for 3, max 4 cars in driveway
- Only steps from the foot bridge to Phase 1 and the Beach Club
- Only steps to the Frog Pool
- An easy walk to all the Seaside restaurants right over the foot bridge and down 30A
- Sun-filled property
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $560
Administrative Fee $295
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
About Dune Real Estate Company
"Dune Vacation Rentals www.dunevacationrentals.com email@example.com 855-813-3783" WE HAVE UPDATED OUR SOFTWARE AND OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE NOT REFLECTING IN THIS NEW SOFTWARE. VRBO IS AWARE AND IS WORKING ON IT. OUR RESPONSE SETTINGS ARE 100%
What makes this House unique
41 Mistflower Lane 'Ain't Mistbehavin' - Stunningly appointed open concept 5000 sq ft home featuring 7 ample-sized bedrooms (3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk Rooms) / 6.5 baths; sleeps 18
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We rented this house for spring break with three other families and had plenty of room. The third floor amenities were an awesome bonus for our kids. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone with big or little kids. We had both:)
We had a wonderful stay at Ain’t Misbehaving. The house is just gorgeous! We were a group of 4 families with 8 adults and 8 kids on Spring break. There was more than enough room for us all. The third floor is a perfect teen retreat with the bunk rooms, theatre room and family room. The kitchen/family room was a perfect gathering space for meals, playing games and relaxing. It was a quick walk/bike ride to downtown Seaside and the beach. The management company was responsive to any concern we had. Would highly recommend this home. Thank you for a wonderful time!
The house was incredible!! Beautifully decorated, the kitchen was very well-equipped with everything we possibly needed. Definitely will book again.
Terrific home for a large family to share.
It was a great home. We had four families (8 adults) with 7 grandchildren - 15 total. There was space for everyone and a large enough common space for all of us to sit and share family stories.
Wonderful Family Experience
This was our 4th year renting at Watercolor. Ain't Misbehavin' was our favorite house so far. Great location and lots of room for a large family. The kids especially enjoyed the 3rd floor area where 8 bunk beds are located along with a living room and home theater. House very well appointed with a fully stocked kitchen. Living area over garage attaches to house via a second floor covered walkway. Perfect location if someone in the group needs complete privacy and quiet. Will rent again if available.