About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Beautiful, sunny, lge one BR, 2nd floor, great location. One king & one twin bed in BR; sleeper sofa and day bed in living area. High speed internet, cable TV, DVD, AC, linens, towels, full kitchen and bath. We offer digital cable TV, DVD and high speed Internet. For your convenience, we provide linens and towels, and pots and pans, dishes and utensils in the kitchen. The North End is close to everything - tourist attractions and lots of cozy cafes.
~~ Parking in the North End of Boston ~~
1. The best place to park without paying is in a visitors’ lot on Hanover Street. Pay attention to the signs because some are from 8am-6pm and some are 12pm –6pm. Free parking is limited usually to two hours and is often enforced.
2. Metered parking is usually available all along Commercial Street, which runs perpendicular to Hanover Street. Bring plenty of quarters.
3. For overnight parking, I recommend parking in the Sargent’s Wharf on Commercial Street, right next to Starbucks. The cost for overnight parking runs between $9 and $14, but be sure to check the rate schedule, because the rate may change for the daytime. For overnight parking on the street, most parking spaces are reserved for residents or valet parking zones.
4. There is also an indoor garage near the Fleet center called the North End Garage.
5. Meter maids are notorious in the North End. They love it because the neighborhood resembles the mess in Naples and Sicily in that there are lots of opportunities to give tickets. Most tickets run around $25, but they can only give them out once a day. So, if you receive a ticket, chances are that you can still park there for a while.
This is all I know about parking in the North End. Good luck.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 05, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great spot. Clean and comfy
Perfectly appointed apartment. In a great area. The most comfortable bed ever. The pasta and sauce was a nice touch. You need a corkscrew though. The one there is broken
Perfect place for our visity to Boston!
This place was great! Clean, accessible to everything we wanted to do in Boston. The storage for our luggage was the best. We enjoyed the city on our last day...stopped back by to pick up our stuff and headed out to the airport. This place was as good as advertised!
Thanks for delivering!
This location is amazing being right in little Italy and historic north end. Apartment is great for couple or couple with young child with small extra twin bed in master. Had smaller ub deaining issue while there and maintenance took care of it. They left nice more and ingredients to make pasta dish which I thought was cute. Sometimes at night you hear people from outside coming home from bars but they leave pretty quickly but I would therefore caution everyone from choosing a place right above the bars. This was not above bar and few doors down so much quieter. Please was clean and they provided essential and Small space heater. There were soaps and shampoos and blowseyee to use. For once I was left enough linense. I Ubered or walked entire time as it was waaay too cold to walk too much. The storage option on side of. Holding was a life saver and we left it there from 9am-6pm without a problem. I would rent here again but only criticism would be cleaning fee should be reduced for a Two night stay.
21st Birthday celebration weekend!
Really enjoyed staying here. We would do it again, just wish it was a little bit cleaner. The frig and toaster had crumbs on them and the microwave needed to be wiped down. Overall, fab location, comfy bed, warm (it was Dec and snowed), plenty of towels, and a coffee shop across the street. There was complimentary pasta and sauce we could have cooked but with so many restaurants to choose from we never cooked in. It was also very nicely decorated.
perfect neighborhood, close to the wharf and other interesting historical sites.
Really enjoyed the apt. Kitchen was very useful and bedroom very comfortable. The owner was kind enough to return my call to answer some basic questions as this was the first time I used VRBO to rent an apt. So nice to come home at the end of the day to a comfortable apt. after a long day of site seeing. Thanks VRBO
It is on the best street in North Boston. It was just as pictured. Easy to get in and communication was quick. We were only 2 people, but it would easily accommodate more. I would stay here again.