Studio in excellent location, 2nd floor walk up. Sleeps 2 in a queen size bed. Brand new construction with hardwood floors. Has kitchenette and bathroom with a shower. Amenities include high speed Internet, cable, phone, DVD, TV, A/C, linens and towels. Studio is close to stairs and may be noisiermore noisy then other units. Rate is all inclusive.
~~ Parking in the North End of Boston ~~
1. The best place to park without paying is in a visitors’ lot on Hanover Street. Pay attention to the signs because some are from 8am-6pm and some are 12pm –6pm. Free parking is limited usually to two hours and is often enforced.
2. Metered parking is usually available all along Commercial Street, which runs perpendicular to Hanover Street. Bring plenty of quarters.
3. For overnight parking, I recommend parking in the Sargent’s Wharf on Commercial Street, right next to Starbucks. The cost for overnight parking runs between $9 and $14, but be sure to check the rate schedule, because the rate may change for the daytime. For overnight parking on the street, most parking spaces are reserved for residents or valet parking zones.
4. There is also an indoor garage near the Fleet center called the North End Garage.
5. Meter maids are notorious in the North End. They love it because the neighborhood resembles the mess in Naples and Sicily in that there are lots of opportunities to give tickets. Most tickets run around $25, but they can only give them out once a day. So, if you receive a ticket, chances are that you can still park there for a while.
This is all I know about parking in the North End. Good luck.