About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
Magnolia is a beautiful 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom home with bunk area in the heart of Grayton Beach. This amazing home will accommodate up to 12 guests. It’s exquisite interior design, private swimming pool, and central location will be sure to have you coming back time and time again. This home is located in the heart of Grayton Beach and is within easy walking distance to the beach as well as all restaurants and shops. With its own driveway for private parking, you can easily unpack your car and begin to enjoy your vacation right away. Upon entry to the home from the front porch, you come into the kitchen and living area. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to prepare your favorite coastal meals. The dining table can comfortably seat 8 guests with additional seating at the bar. There is also a breakfast nook with additional seating for 4. The kitchen flows into the living room with a larger HDTV and ample seating for everyone to unwind and relax.
The first floor features the master bedroom with a king bed, huge walk in closet, private bathroom with a double vanity, glass enclosed stand up shower, and garden tub. This bedroom has a side room with two built-in twin beds and access to the back porch and private pool. The second level includes two guest bedrooms and a bunkroom. The first guest bedroom includes a king size bed with a private bathroom and shower/tub combo. This bedroom has a side room with two built-in twin over twin bunk beds. The second guest room includes two queen beds, two closets, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This house features a brand new swimming pool in the back yard! With access from the kitchen or the master bedroom, the pool is a great way for everyone to cool off after a day at the beach!
Magnolia is within a short walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and shopping of Grayton. Take a walk or ride a bike to some of the area’s rare coastal dune lakes and explore the beauty of scenic Highway 30A!
Book "Magnolia" today and experience all Grayton Beach has to offer!
SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master bedroom – king bed, full private bathroom, two twin beds
- Half bathroom
- Guest room – two queen beds, full private bathroom
- Guest room – King bed, full private bathroom
- Bunk room – two built-in twin over twin beds
- Private pool
- Walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants
- Large covered screened-in front porch
- Private driveway with parking
- Outdoor gas grill
- Laundry room with full size washer/dryer
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
- A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
- Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
- Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
- Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We have stayed at several homes in Grayton. We enjoy coming to the area, it has become our favorite vacation spot. The Magnolia house is beautiful inside.
Yes, it is. Thanks for the review!
We loved this house and it's location! Everything was luxurious, beautiful, convenient and elegant.
A beautiful house with screened porch, porch swing and fans; thick towels and soft sheets, multiple TVs and fully stocked kitchen. Our own pool!
Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed the house!!
Perfect spot for families!
My family and I recently returned from beautiful Grayton Beach. Our stay at 12 Magnolia couldn't have been more perfect. The house contains all the comforts of home. From the pool's colorful lighting, to the screened in porch with swing, it has everything one could hope for. The short walk to the beach is an added bonus, as is its close proximity to the General Store. We most certainly would schedule a return visit.
I'm glad you and your family enjoyed the house. Thank you for your review.
Tranquility at its finest ...
Quietly nestled in the shade of large trees and just a short walk from the beach, we enjoyed a relaxing week and seamless arrival at 12 Magnolia. The bright and airy interior provided a perfect welcome to our family as we spent time cooking meals together and dipping our toes in the pool. The house was also perfect for individual time to read on the front porch or venture off to explore the neighborhood on foot, enjoy a morning run or take a short drive to nearby towns filled with cute shops and restaurants. We appreciated the ease, relaxation and atmosphere!
Thank you for your review! I'm happy you enjoyed the house and the area.
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.