One Floor Living w/ New Pool, Dock just 7 minutes to quaint St. Michaels
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - NOTE: A dock and swimming pool are on property.NOTE: A dock and swimming pool are on property.
No pets - We love pets, but we are unable to accept them.We love pets, but we are unable to accept them.
No parties/events - No parties of gatherings beyond 6 people allowed.No parties of gatherings beyond 6 people allowed.
No smoking - Please no smoking in the house at any time.Please no smoking in the house at any time.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Minimum age of lease holder is 30.Minimum age of lease holder is 30.
- Absolutely no vehicles on lawn areas. Utility lines lie under lawn areas and guests are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from driving or parking on grass or lawn.
- Please turn off all exterior lights at bedtime to respect neighbors and the dark skies of the Eastern Shore. The pathway lights remain on until dusk.
- Guests must return all furniture inside & outside to original locations. Additional time spent by housekeeping to do so will be deducted from deposit
- english, french
About Brian Kane
This is our second eastern shore vacation home and we are thrilled with this one, as it allows us a beautiful retreat along Edge Creek to share with our family and friends. We are an environmentally conscious family and we work keep our footprint light, and to appreciate the beauty of the the natural world that is so present in the Royal Oak area. We have been working to introduce more native plants and trees to his property to attract more wildlife, but we are excited to see abundant heron, bluebird, woodpecker, and ibis along the shoreline. Walking along Edge Creek Road and Thorneton Road is great, as there is little traffic, and always some nice shade in the summer.
Brian Kane purchased this House in 2016
Why Brian Kane chose Easton
We loved this location and the beauty of Edge Creek. We appreciated that all of the kitchen and bathrooms are new, yet the original hardwood floors give a comfortable and established vibe. We also appreciate the bright sunshine that envelops all of the rooms and the porch that give us respite on hot summer days.