- english, french, spanish
Hello! I am Karen and I bought this house in 2013. I made it my home and put lots of care and love in it. Now it is for you to enjoy alone or with family as I travel often for work and leisure. I can say with humility that you simply cannot not like it :)! Kindly send me any questions or feedback, I am here for you.
Karen purchased this House in 2013
Why Karen chose Travata
- I travel often myself so I can relate and I understand what travelers are looking for in terms of local accommodation - If you like something comfortable, eye appealing, new, modern and sleek, search no further! - The community and neighborhood are very safe. - Location, location, location (West Valley) - Any stores you can think of is most likely w/in 2 to 4 miles and there are many activities w/in just a few miles as well. If you need to go east, the 101 freeway is w/in 1 mile and it is usually an easy 20 min-ish drive. Looking forward to hosting you & family!
What makes this House unique
- NO carpet, no grass at all and very low maintenance. - You absolutely can't beat the price for that quality and location! - Keyless entry so you can check in at any time. - Great for short or long terms stay.
Check-out: 12:30 PM
non smoking only
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Perfect for all baseball tournaments
My son and I stayed here and it was perfect for a week long tournament. Close to Peoria sports Complex and easy enough to get down to Goodyear. Thanks Karen!
Although its located in a super busy travel corridor this property is surprisingly quiet and secluded. It's location is very ideal for any West Valley destination, close shopping, and tons of dining options. Karen and Mike were on point in every aspect. Only reason I didn't leave 5 stars was the coffee maker and microwave aren't very user friendly and the couch dovet had food on it upon arrival. Would most definitely stay here again!
Great “little” place in Peoria
The place was very clean and felt very roomy. Easy access to restaurants, grocery and highways to visit Phoenix and surrounding communities. Owner very responsive and accommodating.
Spring Training Vacation
Karen the owner was so helpful -answering any questions that we had in a timely manner. Very organized -there was a welcome book and a property manager that greeted us when we arrived. If you are going for spring training, very close to several stadiums. Close distance to restaurants as well as Lake Pleasant. House was clean and stocked with household items that Included laundry detergent and coffee filters. It was the little things that mattered. Even asked Karen where she got her sheets and comforter because they were so cozy! You won’t be disappointed! Felt like home- loved your decorating style Karen!
Great location for spring training baseball
Great location and property. Condo was spacious with an open floor plan. Karen the owner was easy to communicate with. Beds were comfortable. Wish the cable /satellite package carried espn as we were here during March madness for college hoops season. Definitely would stay here again.
Recently stayed 4 nights while my son played in a baseball tournament. The property is in a great location within 5 minutes of the Peoria Sports Complex and many restaurants. It was very clean. The kitchen was well-stocked. The bed in the master was very comfy. Overall a great value.
Karen is an exceptional owner. She responded quickly to questions. She was kind enough to let us check out late so we could shower after the last game. Would definitely stay here again.
Andy, many thanks for your kind words, your responsiveness and your feedback, much appreciated. You have treated my home as if it was yours! I look forward to your next stay in Peoria and wish you all the best.
- Safe neighborhood - surveillance cameras in some streets due to nearby dealerships
- Albertsons grocery store w/in walking distance
- 2 parks on 91st avenue w/in walking distance
- Frys, Target, Trader Joes, Safeway, Sprouts, Walmart, Costco, Sams club, LA Fitness - all w/in 2 miles
- Within 2 to 10 miles: Arrowhead Towne Center Mall, P83 Peoria Entertainment District, Ballpark and Peoria Sports Complex (Spring Training), Skunk Creek Trail (less than 2 mi away), Westgate Entertainment District, University of Phoenix stadium (home of NFL Cardinals, Fiesta Bowl, 2 Super Bowl), Tanger Outlet Mall, countless restaurants and shopping, movie theatres, ice skating, golf courses, tennis centers and public courts, Thunderbird Conservation Park (hiking, horse back riding, mountain biking and 15 mi of multi-use trails), Wet n Wild Amusement Park, Arizona Broadway Theatre, ASU West Campus, Glendale Community College, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona College of Optometry, Midwestern University, Banner Health Medical Center, casino, hotels and business...
PS: For Starbucks aficionados, there are at least 4 locations w/in 2 miles of the house :)