Quietly Bespoke, Three-Bedroom, Three-Bath Modern Farmhouse
- english, spanish, swedish
Why Lisa chose Fly Creek
Unique to Cooperstown - stylish, super-clean, airy and light, a boutique hotel in Nordic farmhouse form!
What makes this House unique
Pair with our chic, gorgeously renovated Airstream on property for larger gatherings!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Overall a good experience, but a few things I wish we would have known.
We stayed here during our son’s tournament at Dreams Park. We stayed with two other couples and overall our stay was good, but there were a few things I wish I would have known ahead of time.
1. The A/C was only one unit in the living area and kitchen and did not cool the bedrooms or other areas of the house. We were there the first week of July and temperatures were pretty warm so sleeping was especially uncomfortable. Lisa (the owner) did try to purchase some additional small air conditioners, but was unable to find them.
2. Seating in the house was limited. It was beautifully decorated, but there were no couches anywhere, only sitting areas with a few chairs. This especially posed a problem on the last night for us because we checked our boys out to stay with us to leave early the next morning. Since there were no couches, they had to sleep on the floor. There are 3 queen size beds, but we shared the house with two other couples. If you were the only family in the house, this obviously wouldn’t be a problem.
3. The owner lives in a camper very near the house. She was very nice and helpful with suggesting restaurants etc. This was convenient if you had questions or needed anything, but it didn’t feel real private. You can see the camper right outside the kitchen window.
4. The bathroom and bedroom doors have no locks and several windows in the bedrooms have no shades. This made the heat worse and also made sleeping past daylight very difficult.
I think this house is best suited for a single family and not multiple families. It was very close to Dreams Park and downtown Cooperstown which was very convenient. The house was clean and the finishes were nice, but ultimately the A/C situation made us pretty uncomfortable. If the weather wasn’t hot, the experience would have been much better!
Charming House, Great location!
Lisa's house was perfect for our family (4) during a week watching our oldest play baseball at Dream's Park. House was clean and updated, and had absolutely everything ... along with the nice touch of fresh flower's from the garden! Lisa was welcoming and super responsive - wonderful to work with for our first time using VRBO. Highly recommend this property (and owner). We will be contacting her in a few years when we are back again!
This is a great house! Very open with a lot of sunlight, updated and clean!
It was a great experience! We highly recommend this property!
Great location for Cooperstown and dreams park, or just to relax. House was great - clean, well stocked, comfortable and a good size for one to a family of five. Lisa is a pleasure to work with and provides great info about the house, local area and very accessible during the stay. Would highly recommend.
Many thanks Darren! We appreciate this greatly in our ongoing struggle to climb up from the bottom of the pile of listings on VRBO! Take care, Lisa
The house was amazing and in a great location!
We loved the house. It was beautiful, clean and updated. The location was perfect. 10 minutes to dreamspark and to the center of town. Wish I would have known about this house our first trip! Would definitely come back!
Thanks so much, please spread the word in your local baseball networks! Greatky appreciated! Lisa & Tracy
This was my first experience with VRBO and it couldn't have been better. This house was clean, modern, yet charming and cozy. Recently built the owner did an amazing job with the layout and the design. There were 6 of us staying in this house and there was plenty of room.
The owner couldn't have been nicer and answered all of my questions ahead of time. Great communication.
I would highly recommend this rental!
Gorgeous, scenic Cooperstown!
Baseball Hall of Fame
Buddhist Monastery-Meditation Center
Leatherstocking Golf Club
Red Shed Brewery
Pail Shop Vineyards
Cooperstown Beverage Trail
Fly Creek Cider Mill
Wood Bull Antiques
And many, many more...just ask!