About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
1 BEDROOM 1 BATH, VAULTED CEILINGS, HARDWOOD FLOOR, SLEEPS 4, BALCONY, HOT TUB
Steps from the gondola in this beautiful condo in the heart of River Run at Keystone. Located at charming Arapahoe Lodge, which is one of the closest buildings to the gondola. Top level unit, on the third floor, with VAULTED ceilings. Private balcony off of the living room AND the bedroom overlooking River Run, also with mountain view. Free underground parking with a heated garage. Elevator service up to your floor.
- One of the closest buildings to gondola...less than100 yards
- Top floor VAULTED ceilings...no noise from above
- Full cable TV and free wifi
- Beautiful fireplace in the living room
- Decorated to show vintage, historic Colorado
- 2 flat screen TVs mounted on the wall
- Very comfortable queen bed in bedroom
- Sofa sleeper in living room with BRAND NEW queen mattress
- Full-sized kitchen stocked with all the essential cookware and tableware to eat in
- 3 hot tubs and large, heated, pool...all outdoor (incredible views)
- Underground, heated parking with elevator to unit floor...all free
- Hardwood floors throughout unit
- Ski locker for storage...no more lugging skis
- Overlooking River Run Village and mountain view
- Grocery store and gift store located on 1st floor of building
- So close you can ski home for lunch...or bathroom
- Steps from skiing, dining, nightlife, shopping, ice skating, après ski, hiking, mtn. biking
Once you are at the condo, you do not even have to leave River Run Village. Everything you need is just steps from your condo. River Run Village is the heart of Keystone. Great skiing, nightlife, restaurants, shopping and ice skating are steps away from your condo.
3 hot tubs and a large pool are also steps away from your condo. You can ski home for lunch. You can do an apres ski happy hour and be steps from your condo.
You also have a ski locker for storage of skis...so no lugging skis long distances. There is 24 hour lockout service and on site Keystone Management service to handle check in and any problems that arise. Check in is EASY...management will give you key cards at check in. No coded locks to frustrate you to get keys.
Great condo for a week-long ski getaway, weekend escape or summer hiking.
I truly love using my condo. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great little condo- perfect for our family of three
Perfect location- loved the view of the courtyard and the parade and fireworks. It was a slow weekend for Keystone, so the crowds were quiet. Might be different on a more active weekend, but we enjoyed.
Enjoyed it thoroughly
Loved the place. Reasonable price, fully furnished with everything we needed. I slept well on the bed. The kitchen was perfect for everything we needed. It's a great ski in/ ski out place for two people.
Loved the location convenience and quietness really liked the underground parking staff very friendly.
PERFECT LOCATION & Very nice interior!!!
Stayed here with 2 buddies and we were very impressed with the unit. It is very nice and the fireplace is a great touch. There is a balcony overlooking the main village area and it is a short walk to the lift. The hot tubs are great, but did start to fill up around dinner time (on a Friday). We loved Keystones restaurant options and all the outdoor fire pits. Very pleased.
Great location, check in is a breeze, nicely decorated, large balcony, and short walk to lift