Large bright 1 BD apartment, views and very private. Parking, washer and dryer, dishwasher and everything you need to feel at home. All re-done and new. Centrally located. Everything is included: parking, utilities, internet, wifi, cable TV.
Unlike many other guest rentals you will find this flat exclusively designed to host you. Everything has been included to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. That means it is 100% private and completely yours for your duration of your visit.
Large apartment a nice size bedroom with a queen pillow top bed and lots of closet space. Large living area with connected dining area and a all new kitchen. The bathroom has been completely renovated with a tiled shower stone counters and tiles floors.
This apartment is equipped with a fully functional kitchen including dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, pots/pans, and dishes. There are two large TV's in both the living room and the bedroom if you prefer to stay in. Keep in touch with family and friends with the high speed wireless internet! Laundry is in the apartment.
• second floor
• great location
• reserved parking
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• 42' flat panel television in living room and bedroom
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet
• electronic charging station with USB for phones and computers
• kitchen with dishwasher
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dishes and utensils for any meal at home
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• air conditioning and heating
• very bright space with lots of windows
• washer and dryer in the apartment
• off street parking is included
No smoking at all inside the apartment or building.
Check in 3pm or anytime after
Check out by 11am departure day.
No parties or large gatherings. This is a quiet building.
The neighborhood is a very desirable area to live in the city. We are truly right in the center of Silver Lake, walking distance to all the shops, restaurants and fun. Getting around by
buses that run very close to the apartment. Take it to the east to Downtown LA or west to Hollywood, Beverly Hills and on to the beaches. You can take a Bus to the underground Metro Station at Vermont and Sunset and grab a subway to Downtown, Pasadena, Culver City. And it's never more than a five minute wait for an Uber or Lyft driver to come and pick you up.