Rental ID #NB107GS (Sleeps 8)
Nestled on exclusive Peninsula Point, this 3-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home provides peace and quiet right on the beach, with the added pleasure of one-of-a-kind, west-facing views of glorious sunsets, Catalina Island and the Balboa Pier.
Upon arrival, guests are immediately drawn into the beautifully sunlit living areas, with a secluded beachfront just beyond the multiple sets of French doors. Here's what you'll find:
- Contemporary leather sofa set
- Upholstered side chairs
- Gas log fireplace
- State of the art cable TV
- Mexican floor tile
- Pounded tin ceiling
- Views and access to the patio and beach
- Outdoor table w/ seating for 6
- Hard line gas bbq grill
- 2 chaise lounges
- As a safety precaution: the covered in-ground spa is off-limits to all guests;
parental supervision of young children on the patio is required at all times:
- Old fashioned boardwalk leads out to sand and beach beyond
- Outdoor shower
- Dining table w/ seating for 6
- Adjacent to the kitchen and living room
- French doors open to the outdoor dining table
- Fully stocked for meal prep and serving: high-end dishes, utensils, cookware,
- Stainless steel large appliances; various small appliances
- Guests must provide food, drinks, spices, condiments, paper/plastic goods
- Access door to and from garage
- Located between main entry and kitchen
- Leather sofa set
- Cable TV
- Gas log fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- French doors lead to spectacular ocean view balcony w/ seating
- Queen bed
- French doors open to balcony with stunning ocean views and fresh sea
- Full/twin bunk bed set
- Separate double sink vanity area
- Separate toilet and tub/shower combo area
- King bed
- Plantation shutters
- Gas fireplace
- French doors lead to private ocean view balcony and bench seating
- En suite bathroom
- Double sink vanity
- Large soak tub
- Separate shower
- Private toilet room
- Large walk-in closet
EXTRA SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Provided by 1 twin trifold floor mat with pillow and linens - best suited for children. A twin rollaway bed can be rented and delivered, if desired, in lieu of the floor mat.
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.
- Wifi; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; 4 beach chairs; heating; carpeting upstairs; Mexican tile downstairs; outdoor shower
- Bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee
- Liquid hand/body soap; dish soap; dishwasher caps; sponge; kitchen trash bags; (guests must provide shampoo/conditioner; personal toiletries)
- Starter supplies: 2-4 rolls toilet paper; 1 paper towel roll - (guests must provide additional amount)
LAUNDRY: Full-size washer and dryer located in the garage. Guests must provide their own supplies
PARKING: Two-car garage plus two spaces in full driveway.
LOCATION: Located in the quaint and exclusive neighborhood of Peninsula Point, the Balboa Pier is a 10-15 minute walk along the beachside boardwalk. A bike ride on its designated bike path leads from Balboa through Newport Beach and all the local diversions - including paddleboards, kayaks, wave-runners, deep-sea fishing tours and the Catalina Island Flyer water taxi service. A short ferry-ride, whether on foot, on bike, or in your car, offers quick access to Balboa Island.
For children, the "Fun Zone" at the Balboa Pier, with its signature Ferris-Wheel, offers the excitement of arcade-style entertainment, food and beverages.
For adults, the Balboa and Newport Piers offer nightlife with an array of restaurants and live music venues. Don't forget, you are only minutes away from world-class shopping and dining at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island.
RECREATIONAL GEAR: Additional beach, recreational, or baby gear is available for rent from the management at reasonable rates for our guests: bikes of all sizes, child seats, trailers, body boards, surfboards, large ice chests, beach umbrellas, wagons, corn hole; plus Pack n Play portable cribs, portable high chairs, jogger strollers, rollaway twin beds, and much more! Delivery and pick-up included. If arrangements are made in advance, delivery can be made in time for your arrival. Contact our Beachview Realty office or Beachview Bikes for more information.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date