Our condo is one of the nicest and most updated units in Mountain Thunder Lodge. This highly sought after lodge is located in the heart of Breckenridge, across the street from the gondola and a block from Main Street.
Ski-in off the Lower Four O'Clock / Ski Back trail to this quiet and private 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. This is a great family-friendly unit with all of the comforts of home. As a corner end unit also the condo features an oversize deck and very few common walls with another condos making this a quiet, peaceful retreat.
The open kitchen, dining and living room area invites guests to gather to make meals, dine together and relax by the fireplace or to watch a movie in front of the gas-burning fireplace. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living area if needed.
The cozy master bedroom features a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom. You’ll find a queen-sized bed in the second private bedroom. There is another full bathroom accessible from the hall. Quality linens and towels are provided for your stay.
When you are ready to relax you can enjoy the comfortable seating on the oversize deck which faces beautiful mountain scenery.
Our family uses the condo so you can rest assured that it is well equipped and ready for your stay. Free wifi internet, linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags will be provided. Included with your reservation is one free parking spot in the heated garage.
Once you get here, you don’t need a car. Walk to Main Street just one block away, where you will find shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, ski/board/bike rentals, and many other services and unique shops. A complimentary on-call shuttle service is there when you need it to take you anywhere else in Breckenridge.
NO DAILY RESORT FEES
We are an owner-operatored property and do not charge the daily resort fees that Vail/Breckenridge resorts charge. You get all the resort amenities without any of the hidden cost.
MOUNTAIN THUNDER LODGE
Tired from your day on the mountain? You will love the amenities that Mountain Thunder Lodge has to offer. You will be welcomed to lodge with a beautiful grand entry with a large stone fireplace, wood beams, and elegant slate floors. This welcoming area has oversized couches and chairs to relax by a crackling fire after a perfect ski day.
• Heated underground free parking with elevator access to the main lodge.
• Luggage carts located in the heated garage.
• Two fitness facilities, one located at MTL and one located at One Ski Hill Place.
• Heated outdoor pool, pool house and hot tubs open year round.
• Complimentary coffee and newspaper in the morning.
• Outdoor gas barbecue grills.
• Outdoor jungle gym located next to the outdoor pool.
• Free DVD rentals.
• Resort shuttle for free transportation and pickup around town.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE
A bonus feature enjoyed by guests at our Mountain Thunder Lodge condo is free access to the facilities at the brand new One Ski Hill Place, a Rock Resort, located on the ski slopes at Peak 8.
• The Aquatics Center has two indoor swimming pools with panoramic windows looking directly onto the slopes. The kids’ pool has fun water features and a gradually sloped “beach entry” for the little ones. Indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
• Fitness center with treadmills, elliptical, and weights
• Two-lane bowling alley (No charge but reservations suggested)
• A billiard room/ Game Room
• Two “media rooms” complete with plush chairs, surround sound, and 60-inch HD movie screens seating for 8. (No charge but reservations required.)
• Free DVD and game rentals
• Spa including steam room and sauna with beautiful male and female changing areas.
Don’t wait too long to reserve your stay at this lovely condo; soon you too can be enjoying all of the amenities and convenient location of our Thunder Mountain Lodge home.