Luxury Waterfront Villa/4 Bed/3 Bath/Sunny Se Pool Close to Beaches and Downtown(94 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Lake views, quiet area, sleeps 8, wi-fi, minutes to shops, beach and Olde Naples
Luxury Mediterranean-style villa in a stunning location in the sought after prestigious community of Kings Lake. This beautiful home has been custom built to take advantage of the wide lake views. Refurbished and upgraded, terracotta tiles on the spacious patio surrounding the beautiful large heated pool (electric and solar heating for perfect temperatures year round). You enter via a beautiful screened courtyard featuring a fountain and tropical plants, a tranquil place to sit and relax. Inside the spacious and stylishly furnished great room provides a formal dining area and ample comfortable leather seating from which to admire the lake views. Fully retractable sliding doors give unfettered access to the patio, pool and beyond. A 60 inch HDTV and premium TV package/DVD's and multi-region Blu-ray player for your evening relaxation. An archway leads through to the kitchen and breakfast area with table overlooking the lake and pool-deck. The kitchen is well- equipped with everything needed for 8 people. The new appliances include the quietest Bosch dishwasher and French door style fridge/freezer. There is also a separate utility room with sink and quartz tops, cupboards and hanging space. On one side is the large master bedroom with stunning tiled en suite which includes double sinks, marble tops, crystal lighting and a huge beautifully tiled curved walk-in shower and extra large walk-in closet. There are triple sliding doors to the patio and pool. King size bed with luxury pillow-top mattress for the most comfort. The beautiful Queen bedroom also has sliding door access direct to the patio and pool, large closet and shower room with double sinks, quartz tops and walk-in shower directly next door. Queen sized bed with pillow-top mattress. The 3rd bedroom is a bright twin room with large closet, comfortable pillow top twin beds, hard wood flooring. Next door is the totally refurbished 3rd bathroom with soak tub, shower and granite sink tops. The den/bedroom 4 can be used as an additional living area or bedroom with leather pull-out queen bed, closet and lovely views of the courtyard. All bedrooms have TV's and DVD players and ipod docks. We offer plentiful luxurious linens and towels. The community benefits from a local shopping plaza 1 mile from house and this includes a newly extended Publix supermarket, bank, post office, restaurants and take-aways and Starbucks amongst other things. There are jogging/cycling paths around the community and the next very large lake and within the beautiful preserve there is a tennis court. The house is located on a very quiet road and has a large in and out drive with lots of room for parking as well as a large garage. The house is totally surrounded by a beautiful tropical garden and direct access to the beautiful lake. Included in the house are many useful extras including several baby cribs, baby bedding, high-chair, baby bath etc. We supply all beach equipment such as chairs, umbrella, towels, cool-box, beach trolley and toys. Also tennis rackets, balls, several adult and child bikes, books, games etc.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master bedroom has newly re-modelled (2015)en-suite/wet-room with his and hers sinks with marble top, extra large walk-in closet and beautifully tiled extra extra large walk-in shower. Wall-mounted flat-screen tv with ipod dock and dvd player. Two sets of sliding doors give access to pool deck and lake views. The Queen bedroom has sliding door access to the pool-deck and a large walk-in closet and and has a shower room which includes his and hers sinks and walk-in shower right next door. The 3rd has twin beds and large closet and full bathroom next door. The den/4th bedroom has a brand new sleepsofa & small walk-in closet. All bedrooms have tv's, dvd players and i-Pod docks. All beds are extremely comfortable with pillow-top deep mattresses for a very relaxing nights sleep.The Master and the Den are fully tiled with 20' porcelain tiles whilst the Queen and Twin bedrooms have hardwood flooring. Crib(s)- full size and compact, high chair, baby bath and bedding etc available...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master en-suite wet-room has the largest walk-in shower which is a work of art in itself - beautifully tiled along a curved expanse which follows through to the double sinks and toilet. Leading off is the largest walk-in closet with a large amount of hanging and shelf space for clothes. Bathrooms are equipped with plentiful luxurious and super-sized towls. Each bathroom has a hair-dryer. Beach towels are also provided. There is also a handy outdoor shower at the side of the pool-deck. The guest bathroom has undergone a total remodel in Jan 2014 with new double sinks, quartz tops, new cupboards, large glass shower enclosure with new shower, new tile etc October 2014 3rd bathroom extension which includes large soak-in bath with shower and sink with granite top. Master bathroom has been re-modelled Nov 2015 and has marble tops with double inset sinks, crystal lighting and ample cupboards....moreless
- This is a stylish, luxury home, fully equipped to the highest standards, providing everything to make an unforgettable holiday experience. From the peaceful haven of the courtyard, through the beautifully decorated living area with 60'' TV, to the expansive views from the patio it cannot fail to impress. The newly equipped kitchen more than meets the needs of 8 guests. The courtyard with tropical plants and Italian style fountain is a particularly unique feature of this house, being fully screened to provide an additional outdoor area in which children can play and adults can relax on the seating provided. IN TOTAL THE HOUSE PROVIDES OVER 5300 sq feet of screened and/or covered area for you to enjoy as well as the very pretty tropical plants and trees in the large gardens surrounding the house. All indoor furnishings and decorative details are of the highest standards. Our superb management will ensure you enjoy the best a Naples vacation can offer, and one you'll want to repeat....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Huge Great Room with Cathedral ceilings, large comfortable leather sofas and chair. Brand new 60' smart hdtv . 17 feet of sliding doors to open out onto the pool-deck and enjoy full lake view....moreless
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Tumble Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 18 - May 24, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 10 - Jun 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 21 - Jun 27, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 3 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Nov 25 - Nov 29, 2017
4 night min stay
Mar 30 - Apr 8, 2018
7 night min stay
Apr 9 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 15, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure cleaning $204.53
- Refundable Damage Deposit $511.33
- Other Tax Rate 10%
.WE REQUIRE A SIGNED AND COMPLETED BOOKING FORM TO CONFIRM ALL BOOKINGS.
EVERYTHING INCLUDED - NO EXTRA HIDDEN CHARGES
ONLY ONE DEPARTURE CLEAN PAYABLE PER BOOKING (NOT PER WEEK) WE TAKE PAYMENT IN DOLLARS OR STERLING USING CHEQUE/BANKERS DRAFT, BANK TRANSFER OR CREDIT CARD THROUGH HOME-AWAY SITE..
ELECTRIC POOL HEAT 82+ DEGREES IS INCLUSIVE IN THE PRICE - ONLY NEEDED IN WINTER ( NOV- APRIL) AS WE HAVE SOLAR HEATING AS WELL..
WIRELESS INTERNET, LOCAL AND NATIONAL CALLS, CABLE TV WITH NETFLIX, BARBECUE, FULL SIZE AND SMALLER COT AND HIGH CHAIR ARE ALL INCLUDED (PLUS MUCH MORE!) WE DO NOT RENT TO GROUPS OF UNDER 25'S
CANCELLATION POLICY -CANCEL BEFORE 70 DAYS LOSE SECURITY DEPOSIT; LESS THAN 70 DAYS AND WE ENDEAVOUR TO REBOOK AND REFUND WHATEVER PAYMENT WE CAN ACHIEVE.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This beautiful villa is located in Kings Lake, a prestigious established community that is mature and tranquil and yet is one of the closest communities to downtown Naples and the beaches. It's location is one of the best in the community, on a quiet street with the widest lake views. It is a short drive from Olde Naples, with up-market shopping and restaurants, Naples waterfront with shopping, boating and dining, Naples Pier and the spectacular Gulf Coast beaches. The community has tennis courts and a jogging path for cycling, running or walking to the nearby shopping plaza. There is also a jogging path around the nearby larger lake. Naples is conveniently located to explore South West Florida's Gulf Coast and the Everglades. Naples boasts many cultural and artistic attractions as well as abundant wildlife. You can watch eagles, ospreys, herons, storks and more without leaving the pool. Bikes are provided so you can explore the local area. There are numerous golf courses nearby. You can fish from the lake or join the local fisherman down at Naples Pier or just stroll the Pier and watch out for dolphins, manatee and other remarkable wild-life. Relax and unwind on the spectacular pool-deck, shop in the many wonderful shops, admire the natural world in the Everglades and many natural parks, walk the lakes and the beaches, play golf or tennis .....whatever way you wish to spend your holiday this is the perfect place from which to start.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am a retired teacher from the UK. I visited Florida for the winter sunshine for health reasons and fell in love with Naples. We were visiting year after year and so decided it made sense to buy our own place. This is our very special Florida home which we love to share with our guests.
Why the Owner Chose East Naples, Naples, FL, USA:
We fell in love with the Mediterranean feel of the front and then when we walked in and saw the view we knew that this was the home we had been looking for for nearly two years. The view of the lake, the space in the house for all the family and the fact that the whole of the back virtually opens up to allow the outside and inside to meld into one. The pool area was also very important to us as I love to swim and the pool and the pool-deck are fantastic. We had also rented twice on Kings Lake and loved the area with its shopping plaza and homely feel. The walks around the large lake were also a draw to us. As well as having all of this the house is in a fantastic location which means within minutes of leaving the house you can be strolling along 5th Avenue or sitting on the beach.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The wonderful location, the peace and tranquillity and the wonderful views over the lake and less than 4 miles to Olde Naples, the pier and Naples beach. Really it does have the best of both worlds. The amazingly spacious pool-deck which gets the sun from sun-rise until late afternoon. The ability to walk to the local supermarket for supplies. The layout of the house also allows everyone to have their own space without losing the homely feel. It is also amazing to have such an array of wildlife right on the lake which you can watch from the comfort of the pool-deck. We regularly see Bald eagles and even have a Golden Eagle pair that hunt over the lake.
- Primary: +44 01473257980
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The 66ft pool deck with 32ft pool and lake views ample sunshine from sun-rise
Sun-drenched pool-deck with barbecue, large dining area and ample comfy loungers
Great Room showing Den and 60" smart tv with netflix, sports channels etc.
Sunken Great Room with vaulted ceilings (note step down).
Den with new Queen sofa bed, tv/dvd player, closet and views over courtyard
Relax in comfort in the sunshine whilst watching the wildlife on the lake.
Master suite with triple sliding door access to pooldeck and large en-suite
Newly re-modelled master bathroom with double sinks, marble tops, large closet.
Bathroom 2 - Guest shower room with walk-in shower and double sinks in quartz.
Bathroom 3 - includes large soak-tub with shower and sink set into granite top.
wonderful wide lake-view from the back of the house with amazing wildlife
Spacious courtyard with tropical plants - a safe place for children to play.
Beautiful Mediterranean style villa with courtyard surrounded by tropical garden
Large Great Room leading onto pool-deck and lanai
Large Great Room with dining area and extra large comfortable seating
Elegant dining area with seating for 8.
Breakfast overlooking the lovely lake with sliding doors to pool deck
32' pool with in-pool table on sunny pool-deck with privacy hedges
Master bathroom with large walk-in shower
Queen room with Tommy Bahamas bedding, sliding door to pool-deck, large closet
Bright twin room with large walk-in closet and hardwood floor
well-equipped kitchen with new luxury appliances overlooking lake
Watch sunrise over the lake every morning from the pool-deck.
nearby tennis court within the beautiful preserve which is minutes from house
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.